TriGirl

Ready for Oktoberfest!!

One really awesome thing about this diplomat lifestyle is we get invited to all the cool parties. Next weekend is the Oktoberfest party (two days of them, anyway) at the German embassy here. SO looking forward to it! Last year we raged. This year should be the same, but at least this year I'll be dressed for it. B| Just bought my new dirndl. This is one traditional dress that actually works for my... um.... body type! ;)

(yes, that means my rack fills it out nicely :P)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

(yes, that means my rack fills it out nicely)

I don't believe you. I call bullshit unless you can post photos to prove me wrong:P:P:P

I was wondering how long it would take a post like that to hit!

:D:D

The problem with your reply is that I don't give a shit what you do or don't believe. However, pics will likely be available after the event. Believe what you like, but enjoy the evidence once it's available. :)
(no, I won't subsequently post the pics in Name That Rack, since the costume would totally give it away!!):ph34r:

Shut Up & Jump!

But I care deeply about the truth. :P:P:P

Whether or not you care if I believe you or not, society's moral fabric is dependent on people like you, to substantiate your claims.:)

It is also consider bad manners to let the men in this forum wait in agony and distress for 24 hours to investigate the substantiation of you claims.:o

Anyway enjoy the evening!

I hope you have a great time at the party! Sounds like it will be an awesome time.

If our tax money paid for said costume, I think you owe it to the guys to show them how their money is well spent. ;):)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

We got stuck coming home from Iraq on one of my deployments. Seemed that the aircrew found EVERY possible problem with their aircraft and ended up 'breaking down' in Germany.

Sure enough, middle of October.

We were also advised to not ask what was under the blankets at the forward end of the cargo area. :S

Fuckers coulda shared!:P

Have fun at your party! I'll be waiting for the pictures. ;)

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Were the blankets moving and giggling?:|

Nope, but we hit some turbulence and you could hear what SOUNDED like bottles clinking against each other.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Damn, wish we were there. B|

Those Munich beer tents look like one of the best parties ever. :)

As fun as those are, I'm sure she'll have a good time at the fancy smancy Embassy too ;-)

Speaking of which, the new James Bond trailer is out ;)
Remster

mmmm, marzen and oktoberfest beers. Never tried them in Germany but they've got to be better over there.

a

agreed!!:)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I hope you have a great time at the party! Sounds like it will be an awesome time.

If our tax money paid for said costume, I think you owe it to the guys to show them how their money is well spent. ;):)

Well, technically, your tax money (and mine for that matter -- crazy how that works) paid for everything I have! But no, I paid for it. And the Germans paid for my ticket to the party out of THEIR taxpayers' money! :P

Term: "Oktoberfest"
Definition: German for "Titties & Beer"

Yep! ;)

When is that damm shindig anyway???

Oct 13

Damn, wish we were there.

Believe it or not, me too! [:/]

Those Munich beer tents look like one of the best parties ever.

Yeah, they are. :)

Dressed like she says she's gonna dress, she'll have fun ANYWHERE she goes.

And many other women will be dressed the same way, so we'll ALL have fun!!

And yes, pics to follow after the party. See how cool I am? :)

Shut Up & Jump!

if you were there, you would be just in time to catch the last day, at least in munchen. it ends on 7 oct. this year. it is the most amazing party i've ever stumbled into, however. a friend and i got on a train to munchen from nurnburg for a weekend one time, just happened to be the opening of oktoberfest. we ended up crashing in a hostel with a bunch of kiwis, fun times indeed...
http://kitswv.com

I must admit I'm looking forward to the pics myself.

I'm next door to Germany. I thought Octoberfest was in September? I was in Germany yesterday and there wasn't anything unusual going on. Oh, and Luxembourg rocks! I hit that as well. I'll be going back.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I must admit I'm looking forward to the pics myself.

I'm next door to Germany. I thought Octoberfest was in September? I was in Germany yesterday and there wasn't anything unusual going on. Oh, and Luxembourg rocks! I hit that as well. I'll be going back.

Are you a Marine?:D:D:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Nope. Army. I just translated it into English. :D

The first thing they told me when I got here was that Oktoberfest is in September. Sure enough, the local German population staged Oktoberfest here at SHAPE two weeks ago. Clearly, I am confused on the concept.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I just got here at the beginning of September. I'll be prepared next year. :D

Still looking for those pictures, Trigirl. A preview would not be totally unwanted...

;)