Sad, sad shit

I just saw her video an hour or so ago after someone posted it on another forum. Watched the whole thing and had a feeling about it, so I wasn't too surprised after googling her name. The fuckers kept going after her even after she died. What the fuck is the matter with people like that? My ass is pretty much kicked for the day:(

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I blame the nasty idiots who tormented her. The SSRI's caused her to do what, invite assholes to give her grief? You sir are an uninformed dolt. Shame on you and shame on all of you stupid assholes who blame the mentally ill for being ill. Sorry mods it’s personal.

its ignorance. people who think its weakness are ignorant. When I was downrange I had hardened infantrymen coming to me saying" doc, im going to shoot myself in the head". at the time i was ignorant. I thought they were weak. Until years later. In the comfort of my home in the U.S. I was hit hard by depression and schizophrenia. its not weakness. its a chemical disorder in the brain. NOT A STATE OF MIND.

I blame the SSRI's.

The SSRI's may have played a part, but people treated this girl like shit just for fun. Sure, she texted her tits or whatever, but people ganged up on her just for sport. They are, even now, desecrating FaceFuck tribute pages set up for her.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

That is heartbreaking. :(

I've got 3 daughters, all of whom we've tried to raise to be strong, and I think we've done okay. I think ours know we would support them and love them even thru something like that. I wish Amanda would have realized how much people loved her and how unimportant a photo or two was.

That guy that blackmailed her is scum and should be in jail for manslaughter.

its ignorance. people who think its weakness are ignorant. When I was downrange I had hardened infantrymen coming to me saying" doc, im going to shoot myself in the head". at the time i was ignorant. I thought they were weak. Until years later. In the comfort of my home in the U.S. I was hit hard by depression and schizophrenia. its not weakness. its a chemical disorder in the brain. NOT A STATE OF MIND.

I'm sure the military told you it was simple "battle fatigue" and that two hours of rest would cure it right?

Well...we see all this but we just go about our daily lives.

When do we all finally say enough and do something about it?

We just sit back watch the video and think we're good people because this shit makes us feel sad...

We never do shit...We all just believe the lie that "it just won't matter." The fact is is that we're all just tied up in our own bullshit...we really don't care about Amanda.

Ya...I'm back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RScYA_fBqKY
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

We just sit back watch the video and think we're good people because this shit makes us feel sad...

We never do shit...We all just believe the lie that "it just won't matter." The fact is is that we're all just tied up in our own bullshit...we really don't care about Amanda.

Ya...I'm back:

My daily life doesn't normally inclucle crying over the death of a stranger. Today it has.

-NickDG

Ya...I'm back:

My daily life doesn't normally inclucle crying over the death of a stranger. Today it has.

Well ya...you cry, I cry, but our tears don't really do shit. They just make us feel human.

We have to do something...

My little teen cousin is a drama queen and expressed all the BS signs of attention...I'd hate to be a teenage girl in this day and age...seriously. I wouldn't have killed myself, I could've honestly seen myself serving life for murder IMO with these bitch ass bullies these days...

My little cuz came up to me and said she was being bullied...We told the school and they nipped it in the bud, simple as that. Nobody has messed with her since....But I guess it helps to have a cousin like me.;)

Ya...I'm back:

Well ya...you cry, I cry, but our tears don't really do shit. They just make us feel human.

We have to do something...

My little teen cousin is a drama queen and expressed all the BS signs of attention...I'd hate to be a teenage girl in this day and age...seriously. I wouldn't have killed myself, I could've honestly seen myself serving life for murder IMO with these bitch ass bullies these days...

My little cuz came up to me and said she was being bullied...We told the school and they nipped it in the bud, simple as that. Nobody has messed with her since....But I guess it helps to have a cousin like me.;)

Well if I was a parent, I'd yank my kids right the fuck off of facefook and similar sites. Fuck it... Too drunk. This should do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Tj75Arhq5ho

-NickDG

Damn straight, but the liberals are, well, you know...too fucking liberal these days...

Never seen such a lot of pussies in the history of mankind...a bunch of ignorant sunshiners lost in the glare and reflecting it's distortion on their kids...fuckin' cowards.

Dyers eve ( lyrics)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbQwGM1BWuo

"Dear Mother, Dear Father
What Is this Hell You Have Put Me Through
Believer
Deceiver
Day in Day out Live My Life Through You
Pushed onto Me What's Wrong or Right
Hidden from this Thing That They Call Life..."

That is heartbreaking. :(

I've got 3 daughters, all of whom we've tried to raise to be strong, and I think we've done okay. I think ours know we would support them and love them even thru something like that. I wish Amanda would have realized how much people loved her and how unimportant a photo or two was. /reply]

Hi Folks

There's one person on DZ.com that has made a career of making fun of women that he finds less than perfect in his opinion.

We all know who #2 aka "King of Kings" is, he's been doing his thing on this websight for years and will continue to do so[:/]

Will the dz.com comunitity do anything to stop it? :|

Hell no, he's good for DZ.com business, his 7k posts in 3 yrs generated a bunch of websight traffic, I'm guessing he's in second place behind the DB cooper thread.

Want to draw a line in the sand for this dude :ph34r: or MEH:D

Time will tell.:)

R.

Do you think anyone puts any stock in his denunciations, though?

It's only bullying if the victim feels bullied. If the victim is bored/amused/giving it back then it's just grade school bickering, IMO. Amanda's case was a little bit of sexual blackmail, too, if I understand it correctly. [:/]

Interesting POV, though.

Well if I was a parent, I'd yank my kids right the fuck off of facefook and similar sites. Fuck it... Too drunk. This should do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Tj75Arhq5ho

i was thinking the same thing, that it would be time to remove her completely from what she thinks is the social world, home school her, take her off of all those bullshit media sites, until she gets a little older and realizes that what moronic, clueless young people "think" of her means absolutely nothing.

but then i realized, maybe her parents didnt have a clue what was going on? maybe she kept all these events inside until it was too late. think about it. one minute your daughter is fine, and the next, shes strung out on drugs an alcohol. im sure some parents who saw their kid using substances wouldnt try to "understand' why and would just attack and go apeshit..........

i know my mom did when i was a teenager. she didnt ask questions just went fuckin nuts and threw me in rehab with a bunch of old crackheads and nutjobs when i was a curious 15 yr old trying to have a good time

this is a fucking bummer way to start my sunday. i need to go jump off a power tower. (with a rig)
gravity brings me down.........

i was thinking the same thing, that it would be time to remove her completely from what she thinks is the social world, home school her, take her off of all those bullshit media sites, until she gets a little older and realizes that what moronic, clueless young people "think" of her means absolutely nothing.

but then i realized, maybe her parents didnt have a clue what was going on? maybe she kept all these events inside until it was too late. think about it. one minute your daughter is fine, and the next, shes strung out on drugs an alcohol. im sure some parents who saw their kid using substances wouldnt try to "understand' why and would just attack and go apeshit..........

i know my mom did when i was a teenager. she didnt ask questions just went fuckin nuts and threw me in rehab with a bunch of old crackheads and nutjobs when i was a curious 15 yr old trying to have a good time

this is a fucking bummer way to start my sunday. i need to go jump off a power tower. (with a rig)

Her parents must've known because they kept moving her to different schools. To what degree they knew, i can't really say but they must've known something was going on.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

I used to be friends with a girl whose younger sister committed suicide just a couple years ago. She was in High School and the "popular" girls would make fun of her because of her accent. They were from Croatia and both had a thick accent but were total sweethearts. But they never gave the girl a break and eventually she took her life.

Whats even more disgusting is that as part of their punishment the girls were made to go to her funeral and were caught laughing and joking while they went up to pay their respects. I don't understand how these kids can be so cruel, i think maybe they don't have the mental maturity to understand what they did and that they brought someone so much pain that they took their own life. But also their seems to be a growing trend in suicide for these young kids. I know there was 3 other suicides THAT YEAR, AT THAT SCHOOL!

I was lucky enough to grow up where technology was still limited and we could get away with physically standing up for ourselves. I feel sorry for these kids today, they barely stand a chance.

I read some of the comments to the youtube video. Some of those people need to have the rear ends kicked. I can't believe they actually posted that kind of stuff for the world to see how stupid they are. I don't call people stupid often...
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I have an extremely unpopular view of bulliying, which is that it is a natural and unpleasant fact of life. It's not enough to teach kids not to bully - you need to teach kids how to deal with being bullied as well. Because although some people CLEARLY go too far, *some* amount of teasing/ridicule is inescapable. The fact is that some people are vicious (and should be stopped) and some people are too sensitive (and should be helped).

Personally, getting severely bullied in school is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Figuring out the right way to stand up for myself was a great life lesson that serves me well to this day. But not everyone is so lucky - some people don't figure it out on their own and they need help.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I read some of the comments to the youtube video. Some of those people need to have the rear ends kicked. I can't believe they actually posted that kind of stuff for the world to see how stupid they are. I don't call people stupid often...

The scary part is those bad kids have parents that should know better.:o

WTF their parents don't even care. :( Their empowering this kind of behavior.

Cell phone? Nope.

Computer? Nope.

Car? Nope.

Gounded you bet for ever :ph34r:

FWIW I never had any kids, and still watch Leave it to Beaver. anything even close to parents like Jume and Ward, would be nice.

Just not realistic. For most folks.:(

Very Sad.

R.