SethInMI

Cyclists: What plane is this?

Without looking at this video, can you tell me what plane shows up at 1:33 mark?

http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=aa98c131f749

Just curious.

edit: (I mean, you have seen it already, because it is making the rounds, as it should because it is awesome).
It's flare not flair, brakes not breaks, bridle not bridal, "could NOT care less" not "could care less".

Not completely sure, but it looks suspiciously like a Lockheed Loadstar AKA Loadstall.

I have a fair number of jumps out of one.

Isn't the Loadstar a low wing aircraft? (That's me being courteous and not sayng WRONG! YOU'RE WRONG! LIAR!) ;)
Remster

Isn't the Loadstar a low wing aircraft? (That's me being courteous and not sayng WRONG! YOU'RE WRONG! LIAR!) ;)

I said I wasn't sure! :$ It can't be a lie, if I'm not sure, right? :P Besides, it was decades ago, for Pete's sake! :D

LET 410 s have pointy noses, who's the guy with the fiery underpants now? :ph34r:
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Don't know what plane that is, but that rider is phenomenal! We played that video on the big TV at our bike shop just a few days ago- sick! You can see those wheels flexing so much... much respect to that guy- serious talent.

Actually, I do know what kind of plane that is: parked.

That looks like a winner to me, or as the other poster said it may be a Prince, as they are basically the same plane with the Pembroke having a longer wing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percival_Pembroke
It's flare not flair, brakes not breaks, bridle not bridal, "could NOT care less" not "could care less".

WooHoo, this guy is really a true artist! No idea what the plane is, sorry. But thanks for the link, hell of a rider this guy!

P.S.: After so much effort he would have deserved a bike-wash much more like those infamous car-wash scenes, huh? :P:):$ Anyway, the girls looked dishy B|

The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

WooHoo, this guy is really a true artist! No idea what the plane is, sorry. But thanks for the link, hell of a rider this guy!

P.S.: After so much effort he would have deserved a bike-wash much more like those infamous car-wash scenes, huh? :P:):$ Anyway, the girls looked dishy B|

artist ?? he is just out of this world. I think Felix brought him back from his spacetrip :D

Yeah the bikewashers needed more foam and titty rubbing on the bike :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

If that's a true representation of where/how he screws up, then that just shows how impressive he is. B| I've ridden a lot in my life, and that just flat-out amazes me! :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

There werent many Locheeds that didnt have Twin tails . They always had an extension out pass the vertical stabalizer. The easiest way ti tell a Non-Beech . In search of TV show always
had a Twin Beech in the fly-by scene instead of a 10-E. The Connie had a triple tail so hangers at the Army Air Corps wouldnt be higher than the Tank Commanders buildings. Military Intelligence or lack of made great decisions.