guineapiggie101

I miss FB and keeping in touch with people.

Didn't know how attached I am to FB and phone chatting (I'm not a big texter).

I'm on vacation right now in Shanghai. It's really interesting here. Traffic is BAD and drivers and motorcyclists don't seem to care about pedestrians.

FB is banned here :( . So, I'm suffering withdrawals from that. I haven't used my cell out here, so I rely on emails and with the time change and my busy schedule out here, that has been erratic.

Can't wait to come back to the States. But it's fun to see relatives I havent seen in 2 decades and fun to sighsee and go on all the sights.

Sorry to spill out like this. Just miss communicatiing

Any cool shit happening on DZ.com???

Ha ha!!! I don't plan on it.

I'm having a good time. My relatives are fun, esp my Aussie ones. Boy can they drink :D

After the wedding dinner tonight, a few of them are planning to hit the clubs out here, so it should be interesting. My Aussie aunt is going too, so it should be a rollicking good time.

I'm rooming with my brother's gf (he couldn't come because of work obligations). I feel sorry for her. My mom and my relatives are putting "pressure" on her about what their plans for the future are.

I don't. I have an account, so I get email that says I have updates, but I don't look more than once every 3-4 weeks, and only for something specific.

OTOH, I spend WAY too much time reading every f'ing detail of everything in the world relating to my house remodel. Yes, I even did computer simulations of my new HVAC system (using circuit simulators from my day/night job). I use the Saguator to determine how to design the table to support my granite table top.