skymama

Animal prints on a girl: sexy or trying to hard?

Animal prints are everywhere in Ladies departments this season. I'm really wondering what the guys think of this look. Do you notice a woman more who is wearing animal prints and is it in a good way?

Me...now that I'm older, I think I would feel like one of those trying-too-hard Cougars if I wore them. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You know there was a reason Peggy Bundy was always wearing those prints: Because that look had already jumped the shark back then.:D

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

You may wear ONE piece with an animal print of any sort. That may be appropriate or hideous depending on how well the person looks in it.

Under no circumstances may you wear more than ONE piece. You'll look like an idiot no matter what.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

You may wear ONE piece with an animal print of any sort. That may be appropriate or hideous depending on how well the person looks in it.

Under no circumstances may you wear more than ONE piece. You'll look like an idiot no matter what.

what if it's matching bra and panties? ;)

what if it's matching bra and panties? ;)

Need pics, e.g. http://www.yandy.com/Purple-Zebra-Print-Bra-and-Panty-Set.php
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

what if it's matching bra and panties?

Oh, I forgot I do have that in animal print! Hmmm...if I wear only that and high heels, do you think Normiss will think I'm trying too hard? :)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

what if it's matching bra and panties?

Oh, I forgot I do have that in animal print! Hmmm...if I wear only that and high heels, do you think Normiss will think I'm trying too hard? :)

And again: Need pics!:|

I vote for "it makes me think you're a skank"

You just ruined me thinking I'd be cute in my underwear set. I'm going to have to throw it out now. :ph34r:

Holy Jesus, what have I done?!? :o:$ This is why I need more "years in sport" before I start spouting off in the Bonfire.

First let me apologize and say that my "you" was never meant to apply to "you"! Furthermore, an exception can certainly be made for lingerie. :)

I do however, have to stand by my comment for outerwear...and stripper heels.

Matthew Wallin
C-37899

so what you're saying is we have to throw away all our stripper heels [:/] but I love my heels...

No, you can wear them on the weekends at the DZ :)
"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way." -Alan Watts

Man, I just keep digging this hole deeper.... B|:$

so what you're saying is we have to throw away all our stripper heels [Unsure] but I love my heels...

Absolutely not! You should keep and wear whatever makes you feel good/sexy/fun! :)
I'm just saying that for me, the platform heels are so entrenched with the stripper uniform that I can't shake the image when I see them on a nice :) girl.
Matthew Wallin
C-37899