nigel99

did you tell your parents the.first time.you got laid?

The thread in general skydiving where adults fret about telling their parents about going for a jump got me thinking. What else do 'normal' people tell their parents...

Feel free to disclose to your skydiving family about your first :)
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

No, I didn't tell my parents. My mom walked in on me when i was getting out of the shower and saw a few bite marks in stratigically located places..:$

She later brought it up at the dinner table in front of my grandma. :o

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Dad made a comment to me once about the annoying tone of my 1st girlfriends voice...however she was extremely well endowed ~ said he understood the trade-off!:ph34r:

So your dad liked how your girlfriend had a big penis? Strange upbringing back in the middle 900s BC...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Dad made a comment to me once about the annoying tone of my 1st girlfriends voice...however she was extremely well endowed ~ said he understood the trade-off!:ph34r:

So your dad liked how your girlfriend had a big penis? Strange upbringing back in the middle 900s BC...

Yeah...CLOSE family! :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

No......but my stepdad found out I had a date with a cheerleader with a slightly 'loose' reputation. My 'birds-and-the-bees talk' consisted solely of his giving me a condom (my first) and telling me to be careful. :)
Which raises another question....how many of you actually had "the talk' with your parents ?

Don

"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

I would probably tell things in this forum that I would never tell my parents. Less judgmental here.

I'll let everyone know when I have my first time...

:D

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

No I never had 'the talk' with my parents, but they did accuse me of being gay :( they felt it was unhealthy that I hung around my best mate and we spent every weekend jumping together (what they didn't know was his cousin owned the local gay niteclub, and as a result we would go there for free drinks!)
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

No but my sister did - she walked in on us and then went to tell my parents.>:(

Ha Ha mine too, my sister was 12 I was 14 the woman was 34.
My Mother went ballistic and my Father had a kind of wry smile.

Gone fishing

No but my sister did - she walked in on us and then went to tell my parents.>:(

Ha Ha mine too, my sister was 12 I was 14 the woman was 34.
My Mother went ballistic and my Father had a kind of wry smile.

So, you had a menage a trio?
My photos

My Videos

"The talk" with my parents consisted of my mom taking me to the store to buy condoms (a few years before I actually had sex) to show me that it wasn't weird to buy them yourself.

I told my mom when I had sex for the first time. I didn't straight up tell my dad but he's figured out I'm not a virgin by now.

Although, my mom also had the "are you gay?" talk with me when my cousin came out, which was years after I lost my virginity. Apparently sleeping with men didn't prevent her from thinking I was gay...

Lemme see...
- Bible-thumping fundamentalist parents.
- Violent old man who would fly into a rage at the drop of a hat.

Waddaya think?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

"The talk" with my parents consisted of my mom taking me to the store to buy condoms (a few years before I actually had sex) to show me that it wasn't weird to buy them yourself.

Perhaps someone should teach skittles that.

Although, my mom also had the "are you gay?" talk with me when my cousin came out, which was years after I lost my virginity. Apparently sleeping with men didn't prevent her from thinking I was gay...

Well... Are we really going to have this talk again Jo? Really??:D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Prolly wouldn't have been a good idea. I was 14 and it was my teacher. People would have been arrested. [:/]

The older brother of an ex-GF hooked up with his high school English teacher. They kept it quiet, and after his graduation they got married.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.