shermanator

what kind of snake is this?

I found this little guy at work. I've been holding him all day, I'm curious if anyone can tell me what kind of snake it is. Yorba Linda, ca, so I'm guessing just like a gopher snake or something like that?

Hold him up to the screen so we can see better...
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

I found this little guy at work. I've been holding him all day, I'm curious if anyone can tell me what kind of snake it is. Yorba Linda, ca, so I'm guessing just like a gopher snake or something like that?

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=snakes+of+southern+california+photos&view=detail&id=4662445834D73B481AED940D5D15E254BF49FE1C&first=1
COOOOL but you need some nice THICK gloves his little fangs can't get thru... then its all good

The Guatemalan clearing brush from my backyard weed-eatered a couple of rattlers to death, which he was going to take home to eat. He indicated the rattler, and said "for lady." I said "for BAby?" He said "no, for LAdy." Apparently you tie the rattler with a string onto your schlong, so it goes "ching..ching....ching..ching" as you are doing the deed.

Erotic -- when you use the rattler.
Kinky -- when you use the whole snake.

Shermie, why in the world would you hold a snake that you can't identify?

You have a young daughter that will get curious. Let it go.

It looks dead

Yeah, the loop of innards and the bloated section look like many roadkill snakes I've seen in my neighborhood.

Yup, this one was road kill. Heehee, but the four foOter the laborers killed last week wasn't. When I saw it there I the road, and still mostly intact, I just had to have some fun with it.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

My guess based on the pattern and lack of a rattle is a California King snake. But I am a Texan so YMMV.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama