Squeak

MotoGP

I am a huge F1 fan and follow that sport much more than I follow MotoGP. But MotoGP is also cool and while my local cable TV provider doesn't really cover the races (possibly why I don't follow MotoGP as much as I follow F1), I can download all the races and qualifying from here:

http://www.tremek.com/forum/f1-videos/51279-motogp-2012-season-full-races-8.html

So in a few hours from now, the download for qualifying from Valencia will become available. Question I assume this race is from the dedicated Valencia race track, not the street circuit F1 uses?

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I am a huge F1 fan and follow that sport much more than I follow MotoGP. But MotoGP is also cool and while my local cable TV provider doesn't really cover the races (possibly why I don't follow MotoGP as much as I follow F1), I can download all the races and qualifying from here:

http://www.tremek.com/forum/f1-videos/51279-motogp-2012-season-full-races-8.html

So in a few hours from now, the download for qualifying from Valencia will become available. Question I assume this race is from the dedicated Valencia race track, not the street circuit F1 uses?

From the Track, there no reall TTs left in the MotoGP series unfortunately.
The Valencia track had recently been resurfaced, and its been raining there, so on the track it hard to distinguish dry patches from the rest of the wet track. Should be a cracker of a race.
Stoners LAST GP ride and Rossi's last Ducati ride.B|B|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

MotoGP?
That's the thing with that Rossi guy? ;)

Dedicated tracks only for the championship series makes sense for safety... but it is more fun to look up TT race videos on youtube (or just watch bits of TT3D again).

I watch the Isle of man TT every year, and it's on my list of places to see 1st handB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It's going to be sad watching Stoners last race in motogp, I don't care who hates him...he's one hell of a rider.

it was a very interesting race, so too the Moto2 race:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?