masterrig

PETA has lost it!

I'd like to see a PETA protest in Alaska. You know the place where you HAVE to hunt and fish merely to survive. I am an animal lover and I respect all species on this planet. But if the SHTF and I have to hunt to provide food for my family I will do it in a heartbeat. Perhaps PETA is too easily forgotten the ways our forefathers. How many vegetarians do you think lived 100 years ago? My guess? Not that many.

No matter how many pictures of half naked chicks they got on their website, in the end of they day, its just another terrorist organization.

I agree completely

Aside from not agreeing with their perspective, on what grounds do they qualify for that designation?

Their connection to ALF & ELF, organizations which both are by FBI's definition terrorist organizations.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

And you have my blessing to look all you want at that. B|

Hey, wanna try and convince me not to eat meat?;):)
Every day baby! :$

God goodness sake you two.. Get a room already! :P;)

Interesting turn of phrase :P

@V&JM: Keep it up! Long-married-types need to keep reminding the rest of the population, that it's possible and fun, too!
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I'm gonna always eat meat, but any gorgeous actress who wants to get naked in an attempt to change my mind has my blessing. B|

If Christina Hendricks wants to convince me to not eat meat, I'll try to see her side...and her back...and her front...:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.