masterrig

PETA has lost it!

Reminded me of this:

Our teacher asked us what our favorite animal was, and I said, “Fried chicken.” She said I wasn’t funny, but she couldn’t have been right, everyone else in the class laughed.

My parents told me to always be truthful and honest, and I am. Fried chicken is my favorite animal. I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love
animals very much. I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef.

Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal’s office. I told him what happened, and he laughed too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was. I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, just like she’d asked the other children. So I told her it was because you could make
them into fried chicken. She sent me back to the principal’s office again. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.

I don’t understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn’t like it when I am. Today, my teacher asked us to tell her what famous person we admire most.

I told her, “Colonel Sanders”.

Guess where I am now…
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

No matter how many pictures of half naked chicks they got on their website, in the end of they day, its just another terrorist organization.

Just trying to find something positive in their ridiculous campaigns. Nudity usually works for guys around here!

No matter how many pictures of half naked chicks they got on their website, in the end of they day, its just another terrorist organization.

I agree completely

Aside from not agreeing with their perspective, on what grounds do they qualify for that designation?

Aside from not agreeing with their perspective, on what grounds do they qualify for that designation?

Using one of the definitions of terrorism I found, "systematic use of intimidation to achieve some goal", I would think that describes them. A search for "peta terrorism" reveals a few opinions, but you are correct, they are only opinions.

We are in the middle of deer season here is in Missouri (and probably a number of states), and I am reading Facebook posts from numerous people talking about hunting. They are so excited.

I have never hunted personally, but I'm happy to sample some of that venison sausage that friends bring to the DZs sometimes. When my late father used to deer hunt, I got a lot of venison. Cool.

To me, People Eating Tasty Animals is pretty "natural". But that is just my opinion.

Culture wars, Chuck. You can either be part of the 10% that participates in them, or of the 90% that has no interest in doing so.

I just thought the whole thing was silly. If Honey boo-boo wants a chicken for a pet, no big deal. What she names the chicken doesn't matter. Long story short... so what. PETA has committed acts that they themselves rail against. The whole thing is just good for a laugh.

Chuck

Reminded me of this:

Our teacher asked us what our favorite animal was, and I said, “Fried chicken.” She said I wasn’t funny, but she couldn’t have been right, everyone else in the class laughed.

My parents told me to always be truthful and honest, and I am. Fried chicken is my favorite animal. I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love

Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal’s office. I told him what happened, and he laughed too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was. I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, just like she’d asked the other children. So I told her it was because you could make
them into fried chicken. She sent me back to the principal’s office again. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.

I don’t understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn’t like it when I am. Today, my teacher asked us to tell her what famous person we admire most.

Guess where I am now…

That was pretty 'feather-legged' of the teacher!

Chuck

http://www.cbc.ca/news/offbeat/story/2012/11/10/wrd-peta-honey-boo-boo-chicken-nugget.html

Bwa-hahahahahahahahahaha...

Chuck

I think Honey-boo-boo has already had WAY too many nuggets

WTF is a Honey-boo-boo?

You know, I've heard that name a bunch of times recently.

I didn't know who it was, I didn't want to know who it was.
I suspected (correctly as it turns out) that it was some sort of "reality TV star" on some idiotic show.

If you click on the link, you will find out who "Honey Boo Boo" is.

I wouldn't do that if I were you, but it's your choice.

And PETA hasn't lost it in the least.

They are getting publicity out of it. Lots and lots of free publicity.
Even here, on dorkzone.

They have a brand, and they market it very, very shrewdly.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Guess where I am now…

*** That's funny!

John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver

>Using one of the definitions of terrorism I found, "systematic use of intimidation
> to achieve some goal", I would think that describes them.

Holy cow! DZO's are part of a terrorist organization! After all the intimidation that swoopers have gotten lately . . . .

Naw, now there are those groups that go around breaking into labs and freeing lab animals. That's criminal activity.

But running various campaigns to sway people to your point of view? That's democracy in action. I'm gonna always eat meat, but any gorgeous actress who wants to get naked in an attempt to change my mind has my blessing. B|

Naw, now there are those groups that go around breaking into labs and freeing lab animals. That's criminal activity.

But running various campaigns to sway people to your point of view? That's democracy in action. I'm gonna always eat meat, but any gorgeous actress who wants to get naked in an attempt to change my mind has my blessing. B|

And you have my blessing to look all you want at that. B|

They have a brand, and they market it very, very shrewdly.

Yep. I've suspected that's how they work. They trot out some silly, outrageous or offensive notion, knowing full well they'll be widely scolded and mocked. This in turn probably brings new people to their website, even if they're only looking for more craziness.
My blog with the skydiving duck cartoons.