skymama

My daughter is getting married tomorrow. 11/3

At least I know why I wasn't invited to this one.

ONE time I do this and it gets videoed! :S:S
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72j9ffnVStE&feature=player_embedded

You should have loss a little weight before doin' the red dress bridesmaid thing huh?

It was a stressful time for us all.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

D'oh! I get this message only: Video was removed by user - is it only me here in Germany or was it really removed?

Ich hab's heute gesehen, kurz darauf war es weg. Du hast nichts verpasst, simpler Kram - ein Sprinter (nur nackt bis zur Hüfte zu sehen) - steht im Hintereingang einer Kirche und stört eine Trauungszeremonie zwischen ziemlich dicken Leuten. Nix Aufregendes!;)

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Thanks to everyone for all of your nice comments and well wishes! Other than the Bride spending the morning throwing up and crying because of a tequila hangover (what was she thinking!? :S) and from all the emotion of the day, the wedding went off without a hitch.
Everyone seemed to have a great time and the Groom's Venezuelan family really livened up the dance floor! B|

Pics are still coming in on FB and we don't have the official ones yet, but here are a few.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hi Moms

Thanks for the pics.

I figured out who's who. Your the nice lady in the blue dress and your daughter is the nice lady in the white dress.;)

Seiouse Question:

Do the locals in florida get married in the middlle of the summer. When the weather can be severe. (Hot & high humidity.)

Great looking venue BTW.B|

R.

Do the locals in florida get married in the middlle of the summer. When the weather can be severe. (Hot & high humidity.)

Oh yeah, people get married during those months. Hopefully they are smart enough to get married indoors!
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

What a lovely wedding -- everyone looks wonderful and happy.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Hi Lisa,

Enjoy this new chapter in your life. Mother-in-law.

Which begs the question: How soon do any of us think it will be until she is a grandmother.

Or as a former boss once said, "I don't mind being a Grandpa, but it bothers me to know that I am sleeping with a Grandma."

:P

JerryBaumchen

Hi Lisa,

Enjoy this new chapter in your life. Mother-in-law.

Which begs the question: How soon do any of us think it will be until she is a grandmother.

Or as a former boss once said, "I don't mind being a Grandpa, but it bothers me to know that I am sleeping with a Grandma."

:P

JerryBaumchen

Or like that classic one liner from American Wedding - "grandmotherfucker"

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Thank-you! :)The photographer posted a few shots that she took, here's one of Alix and me. I love Photoshop, I have no lines on my face anymore! :ph34r: