NealFitz

A Shout out to the Sci Fi Geeks, Back to the Future Fans

As the fans may know yesterday was the 57th anniversary of Hill Valley Clock Tower getting struck by Lightning and in turn this was utilised to help send MArty MCFly back to the future. For what i am about to propose- i am not nuts so bear this in mind. below is a description from the event page. If you are on FB join the event here https://www.facebook.com/events/506647772692435/
"November 12 2015 marks 60 years to the day when Marty McFly got sent back to the future (1985). it also marks the year when we expect Marty McFly to arrive from 1985 as per the sequel of the movie. So I propose that we host a world event: a BTTF Trilogy Marathon. The idea that the 1st movie is started at a specific time in such a way that at 10.04pm Pacific Time in real life, the clock tower in the movie is struck by lightning in sync (get my drift). So for example In the UK this will be 6.04am on 13 Nov but who cares its about preserving the legacy of the movie. People might think I am nuts but lets do it. only join if you are a true Back to the Future fan :) also share around the world please :)
Dudeist Skydiver #170
You do not need a parachute to skydive, you only need one to skydive again

I should have said that this is taking place in November 2015 :) Just putting the world out now LOL. David, i had already accounted for this problem- Marty was in 2015 therefore the world will not end :)
Dudeist Skydiver #170
You do not need a parachute to skydive, you only need one to skydive again