-Joey-

Super Bowl XLVII

You missed one option.

Who f*cking cares.

raah!!

No, that would be the (.)(.) option, methinks. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You missed one option.

Who f*cking cares.

raah!!

No, that would be the (.)(.) option, methinks. :)

That's what I answered. The Superbowl that Janet flashed, that's all we remember, not who was playing! Without Googleing, that is. :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

STEELERS!!!!!

---------------------------------------
wow. your homerism is showing. Perhaps you didnt see Ben Rothlisberger running away to the hospital where the steelers BARELY beat the 1-7 kansas city chiefs. Dont make me laugh any more than you already have.

STEELERS!!!!!

wow. your homerism is showing. Perhaps you didnt see Ben Rothlisberger running away to the hospital where the steelers BARELY beat the 1-7 kansas city chiefs. Dont make me laugh any more than you already have.

Nothing definitive has been said about his injury yet. And yes, we have a tendency to forget we still have to play even when we're playing against a crappy team. But I am NOT a fair weather fan. I always love them and always believe they will get there and win until it's certain they won't. And we WILL beat those dirty birds on Sunday.

I am struck by homerism. My team is on the list and I voted for them. However with the current issues in the secondary I dont give them high hopes since this is a passing league and seeing high powered passing offenses is part of the game. However my team is just a few draft picks away from being a real contender. I like Mike Tomlin...he was a coach for my team...the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and was here for the superbowl run. But the steelers are beat up...and getting older by the minute. But its like they say...ANY GIVEN SUNDAY. And please...by all means beat the Falcons...they're in my division.

Good luck

GO BUCS!!! B|

Texans v. Da Bears...

~ ~ ending in a triple overtime tie - then decided with a coin toss which inexplicably also ends in a tie when the coin lands balancing on edge 10 times in a row...

~ after a double overtime cheerleader mud-wrestling match ALSO ends in a tie - but increasings ratings 10 fold, a new rule is added to the NFL's book for upcoming season playoffs. (The 'b00bieS RULE' rule)

Nullifying the proposed 'rock - scissors - paper' tie breaking rule for the 2013 NFL season!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

STEELERS!!!!!

Nothing definitive has been said about his injury yet. And yes, we have a tendency to forget we still have to play even when we're playing against a crappy team. But I am NOT a fair weather fan. I always love them and always believe they will get there and win until it's certain they won't. And we WILL beat those dirty birds on Sunday.

Ben has a sprained shoulder. How bad is it? I dunno. But if he doesn't play this Sunday, Steelers ain't beating the Falcons if the game is at Atlanta. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ben has a sprained shoulder. How bad is it? I dunno. But if he doesn't play this Sunday, Steelers ain't beating the Falcons if the game is at Atlanta. :P

Ya never know, the falcons are on a losing streak right now :)
Skydiving is serious business