base1325

Bit Coins

The bitcoin is OK. Interesting, but not viable
Value of it has soared. So buying into Bitcoin has been a good investment.

But does that make the experiment a success? Um, no. What we want from a monetary system isn’t to make p
eople holding money rich; we want it to facilitate transactions and make the economy as a whole rich. And that’s not at all what is happening in Bitcoin.

The Bitcoin simulated a massive deflation........

Cheers!
Shc

Has it reached the point where the value for decoding a block has now dropped in half? I know that it was looking to be sometime in November and there was some speculation on the potential for deflation at that time but I have not been keeping up to see what happened. I was looking into BitCoin for a few items and though about trying to run the software on my system then figured out that the hardware solutions were the only really option and a normal PC is a waste of time for that process and even then the reward was only going to be about $10-15 a week or 1 bitcoin. That was probably not going to cover the hardware and the electrical costs for the system.

It really rewarded the early adopters and is making it harder to earn some Bitcoin by halving the rewards to later adopters very similar to a Ponzi.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com