normiss

Thanksgiving!

I'm spending it with my family, before heading for a month stint in the patch south of San Antonio...;)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

When I got to work today at my parent's house, my mom informed me that 11 more extended family members had decided to come. So, he actually did get informed over the computer!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

We talk constantly!
When she's not making sexual advances on me!
>:(

But the people that employ us apparently expect us to work on a computer all day, so here we are.

now, back to secondary keg shopping....B|

Give me the IP and authentication information for your core router..

I'll make sure you're not bored. :)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

We are on the island of Dominica, hiking and scuba diving. I rather doubt there will be turkey :ph34r:

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Thanksgiving day with friends (I am NOT hosting this year, though :( too much work with less than a month to go til baby arrives). On Friday, we're doing a second dinner with Patrick's unit. Should be fun :)

I can confirm that Thanksgivings with Ashli's family are something not soon forgotten. :D:D:D

Oh, be nice, you just came two very crappy years in a row. Next year, the baby will distract everyone. Who doesn't love a baby???? :P

We are on the island of Dominica, hiking and scuba diving. I rather doubt there will be turkey :ph34r:

Wendy P.

And, we have a winner!!!

;)

Have fun, Wendy! I remember one Thanksgiving spent SCUBA diving in the Red Sea. :)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Can't decide[:/] The weather is looking marginal

Either smoke a turkey inside the house with at least one windows open, or deep fry it inside the shower just in case it catch's fire .:S

Everyone have a safe and happy turkey day.:)
R.

I am headed out to one of the VERY best restaurants in Seattle......no relatives this year ( happy happy dance)... no cooking all day.... NO CLEANUP...

:)

Nothing as it isn't celebrated here B|:ph34r:

We do have sth similar called "Kirmes" around here but it's rather a village festival with dancing and drinking (much like an Oktoberfest) celebrating harvest time. Strictly rural, no Kirmes fests in towns.

The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

WTH are YOU doing?

Playing with my power tools, eating animal parts (dry aged steak, duck thighs, whole roast chicken, and whatever other cooked critter we get from local restaurants - I've got a craving for buttery beef tendon which I'll probably satisfy at my favorite neighborhood pho shop for lunch Tuesday), drinking ale, and watching fine discs plus Netflix.

Thanksgiving day with friends (I am NOT hosting this year, though :( too much work with less than a month to go til baby arrives). On Friday, we're doing a second dinner with Patrick's unit. Should be fun :)

Apparently, we are hosting Thanksgiving dinner now [:/]

All this extra work better bring on labor.

Apparently, we are hosting Thanksgiving dinner now [:/]

Isn't that the definition of labor? :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Well that would certainly make for one interesting and memorable Thanksgiving! Just don't name your kid Turkey in honor of the holiday. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon