ryoder

Another Thanksgiving tradition: Alice's Restaurant

Note that this is a later recording, but it sounds like the original. The difference is a few additional minutes at the end where he tells a story related to the length of the original recording, which had me ROTLMAO!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjKF7aQthcQ
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Did I ever tell you that Alice was my cousin?
Good...'cause she's not.

BUT! Strangely enough, as a punk teen I was "talked to" for littering by a cop named Robey.
Coulda been Officer Obie's cousin.
:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Oh wow! This was a tradition that I loved. They stopped playing it years ago and I have missed it. I'll play it when I get home and off the work computer. Many thanks!

From memory - "Eight by ten color glossies..each one with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back telling what it was about...and he looked at that seeing eye dog..."
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

BUT! Strangely enough, as a punk teen I was "talked to" for littering by a cop named Robey.

...and they all moved away from Pops on the bench there,...:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

...and they all moved away from Pops on the bench there,...:D

Hi

I'm so old I actually had to sign up for the draft at that place (White hall street).

The movie was fairly realistic I remember the Sgt talking fast enough you couldn't understand what he was saying. Lots of young guy's lined up in their white briefs.

One thing they didn't show was the old man who took your street cloths only had one arm.Took some of the :)
Don't recall ever talking to a DR Just turned my head coughed when he told me to.

The growp W bench:S I got their early for the exam #247 and never saw a bench. I think they were so hard up for bodies they removed the bench.:ph34r:

Had friends that had Dr's notes for this or that:(.
I think they got to talk to a DR before they got classified 1A.
One Jump Wonder

Listened to it again yesterday. WXRT in Chicago plays it every year on Thanksgiving- twice. Once around 11am and again at 6pm just in case you missed it or need another dose. Guess it gives the DJ a nice long break too!

We used to drive to NYC (from Chicago) for Thanksgiving with my late wife's sister and her family. Bought the CD so we could play it on the journey.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Watching the movie right now. First and only time I saw it was in 6th grade at the CSUS theater with my mom. They were handing out brownies:D

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG