flyboy8501

Please help me!!!!! It's hard deciding what you need when you have enough money to get everything!!!!!

Skydivers, this is my shopping list so far for what I need and might need, help me out if I missed something

-Free Fly Suit- Two piece
-Optima audible
-Go Pro 2 or 3
-Go pro helmet arm
-Wing suit?
-Emergency-inflatable-Life-saving-BLOW-up-doll
-Possible second USED rig?
-Skydiver swag
-Stickers
-Life time supply of Miller Lite
-Altimaster chest mount
-thermal wear
-drag mat
-body bag
-hooker?

You have enough money to buy everything. Remove the word "used" from your vocabulary. You NEED a second and third NEW rig.

Where do you think used gear comes from anyway? That's right, it comes from people with too much money. :ph34r:

Damn. I've been doing it wrong all these years. I don't have nearly enough stuff -- must not really be a skydiver.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I hope you mean 2 or 3 Go Pros and not that you'd buy just one Go Pro 2... Also you need WAY more than just the helmet arm mount. You need every mounting kid possible. You need to catch EVERY angle. :P

Also I agree with the drink better beer thing... Miller Lite really? :S

Man, you really know how to dream big small.Below I had to guide you to change you poor choices.

Skydivers, this is my shopping list so far for what I need and might need, help me out if I missed something

-Free Fly Suit- Two piece2-pc ff suits suck your new wind tunnel. buy a one pc for the tunnel and some ff pants for the warm days
-Optima audible ok
-Go Pro 2 or 3 you can afford to hire a film crew with high end gear. go pros are for us low lives. though the do add great personal POV to AUGMENT your highlight reel. but, gopro is just to AUGMENT the high end footage for your 2-hr movie)
-Go pro helmet armsee above
-Wing suit? and all the instruction needed to get to that level
-Emergency-inflatable-Life-saving-BLOW-up-dollstunt double for the shit that'll get you hurt
-Possible second USED rig?used? 2nd? try a line of new rigs. one for each different type of flt
-Skydiver swagok
-Stickersok
-Life time supply of Miller Lite what will that cost? $10,000 for a 70 yr supply? get better taste. if you cant get better taste, buy someone who will enjoy the good stuff for you
-Altimaster chest mountok
-thermal wearok
-drag matok
-body bag for the hooker?
-hooker?hooker? with unlimited money women will be throwing themselves at you. no need to buy that anymore.

and finally, it sounds like you need an advisor. I'm fairly cheap. I'll guide you for a small fraction of your fortune.
My photos

My Videos

With only 90 jumps, I'd start off small until you know you're going to stick with it for the long haul.

Buy an abandoned airport , repave the runway, then purchase a used Otter or CASA and put in a lot of jumps. If you find yourself losing interest, you can then sell off the airport and plane and easily triple or quadruple your investment.

As far as the beer.......not trying to 'out' anyone, but a poster on this thread actually told me once that she liked Miller Lite.

(cough) Andrea (cough) :)

Don

"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

. You need every mounting kid possible. You need to catch EVERY angle. :P

:S

Umm didnt the judge tell you NOT to "mount kids" any more:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

-Free Fly Suit- Two piece
-Optima audible
-Go Pro 2 or 3
-Go pro helmet arm
-Wing suit?
-Emergency-inflatable-Life-saving-BLOW-up-doll
-Skydiver swag
-Stickers
-Life time supply of Miller Lite
-Altimaster chest mount
-thermal wear
-drag mat
-body bag
-hooker?

Good News bad news...

The bad news is that with 90 jumps your list of 'must have' is all toys & junk when it should be jump tickets.

good news is...in that case a 'life time' supply of beer shouldn't really cost that much.

:P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

yes !!! That IS a nasty problem....[:/]:(

because we are such a caring Community i think we CAN help you flyboy8501...

please send to each person who has responded here.... at least a FEW thousand dollars EACH!!!! so that way it might become
EASIER for you to decide,, since you then, Won't have enough $$$ to get everything.....B| awwww hell make it 20 grand apiece!!!..

....Everybody OK with that !!!>>>!!!

PM everyone for their bank Routing Numbers..

Thank you for your generosity...:)
we are ONLY tooo happy to help.
;)
jmy