Squeak

WEEKEND NUMBERS 1st -2nd December 2012

This tradition on Dizzy seems to have gone by the wayside.
:|:7:0

7 jumps
6 head down working on trying to take static docks.
1 2 way Belly Rel jump, WITH rel suit. (been 6 years since i wore a Rel suit):ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

This tradition on Dizzy seems to have gone by the wayside.
:|:7:0

7 jumps
6 head down working on trying to take static docks.
1 2 way Belly Rel jump, WITH rel suit. (been 6 years since i wore a Rel suit):ph34r::ph34r:

:|:0:0

None for me. Poured most of the weekend here but I did get my newly purchased first rig in to my rigger for inspection. Hopefully it will be ready to jump by next weekend when the WX forecast is a bit better.

The weather did clear up a lot by Sunday afternoon and I called the DZ to see if they might be turning the aircraft. However I was told they were closed for the weekend. Guess the pilot had either gone home or started drinking or both! :D
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

only did 2 on sat.

1 2way RW
1 2way track'n

and my first down wind landing :D

Courtesy would dictate asking permission before posting vids of other people on the internet, especially people you dont even know:|

Also that's not the whole jump, I didnt plan it very well and once we finished the points we were still at 9 grand:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: And having not expected to actually turn any points (since i had not worn booties in over 6 years) We mucked about a bit until break off, The camera guy edited that all out for brevity :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Sigh...

[:/]/:(/B|

The cloud cover here is really cramping the jumping / I don't drink much / I don't have a woman. ( At least, I think that's the proper order. Can't recall.)

I think I need to make some changes...

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Thanks. Didn't change my series of goose eggs, but I wanted to make sure I had the order of disappointment straight. :D

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.