You'll still be waiting in refrigerator heaven
'cuz you're cool
You're ice
Cold Ethyl
You're my paradise
My photos

My Videos

Oh, mirror in the sky--what is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changin'...ocean tides?
Can I, handle the seasons of my life?

Well I've been afraid of changin'
'Cause I built my life around you
But time makes you bolder; even children get older
I'm getting older too....

Fleetwood Mac

Look at me I'm falling off a cliff now
You still hear my momma screaming
No No No
But the words mean nothing
Can't get through to me now
The view's so beautiful, all the way down
-----------------------------------
It's like something out of that twilighty show about that zone

When the still sea conspires an armor
And her sullen and aborted
Currents breed tiny monsters
True sailing is dead

Awkward instant
And the first animal is jettisoned
Legs furiously pumping
Their stiff green gallop
And heads bob up
Poise
Delicate
Pause
Consent
In mute nostril agony
Carefully refined
And sealed over

This is a cool song. I was listening to it this morning on the way to work...

John Mayer - 1983 (Room for Squares)

I've these dreams I'm
Walking home
Home when it used to be
And everything is
As it was
Frozen in front of me
Here I stand
6 feet small
romanticizing years ago
it's a bitter sweet feeling hearing "Wrapped Around Your Finger" on the
radio
and these days
I wish I was 6 again
Oh make me a red cape
I wanna be Superman
Oh, if only my life was more like
all these things would be more like they were at the
start of me
had it made in 83
thinking bout my brother Ben
I miss him every day
He looks just like his brother John
But on an 18 month delay
Here I stand
6 feet small
and smiling cause I'm scared as hell
kind of like my life is like a sequel to a movie
where the actor's names have changed
oh well
well these days
I wish I was 6 again
Oh make me a red cape
I wanna be Superman
Oh, if only my life was more like
all these things would be more like they were at the
start of me
If my life was more like
I'd plot a course to the source of the purest little part of me
and most my memories
have escaped me
or confused themselves with dreams
if heaven's all we want it to be
send your prayers to me
care of 1983
you can paint that house a rainbow of colors
rip out the floorboards
replace the shutters but
that's my plastic in the dirt
whatever happened to my
whatever happened to my
whatever happened to my lunchbox
when came the day that it got
thrown away and don't you think I should have had some say
in that decision

Either
"Yo, VIP, let's kick it."
or
"The less I seek my source for some definitive, the closer I am to fine."
or
"I wouldn't want to be living in a world of ecstacy with you."
or
"Let's get it on"

It also varies from day to day, depending on my mood.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder,
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger,
May you never take one single breath for granted,
GOD forbid love ever leave you empty handed,
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean,
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens,
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.

I hope you dance....I hope you dance.

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance,
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Livin' might mean takin' chances but they're worth takin',
Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin',
Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter,
When you come close to sellin' out reconsider,
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance,

(Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along,
Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone.)

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean,
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens,
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance,

Dance....I hope you dance.
I hope you dance....I hope you dance..
(Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along
Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone

Also, there's another John Mayer tune I like...

"No Such Thing"

Welcome to the real world", she said to me
Condescendingly
Take a seat
Take your life
Plot it out in black and white
Well I never lived the dreams of the prom kings
And the drama queens
I'd like to think the best of me
Is still hiding
Up my sleeve

They love to tell you
Stay inside the lines
But something's better
On the other side

I wanna run through the halls of my high school
I wanna scream at the
Top of my lungs
I just found out there's no such thing as the real world
Just a lie you've got to rise above

So the good boys and girls take the so called right track
Faded white hats
Grabbing credits
Maybe transfers
They read all the books but they can't find the answers
And all of our parents
They're getting older
I wonder if they've wished for anything better
While in their memories
Tiny tragedies

They love to tell you
Stay inside the lines
But something's better
On the other side

I wanna scream at the
Top of my lungs
Just a lie you got to rise above

I am invincible
As long as I'm alive

I wanna scream at the
Top of my lungs
Just a lie you've got to rise above

I just can't wait til my 10 year reunion
I'm gonna bust down the double doors
And when I stand on these tables before you
You will know what all this time was for

;)I dig Alice Cooper! How about some classic Frank Zappa?

Watch out where the huskies go, don't you eat that yellow snow...
AH screw it! Hows'bout the Apostrophe album in its entirety!

@ALBUM: Apostrophe(') Author: Frank Zappa @SONG: Don't Eat The Yellow Snow ----- --- --- ------ ---- Dreamed I was an Eskimo Frozen wind began to blow Under my boots and around my toes The frost that bit the ground below It was a hundred degrees below zero... And my mama cried And my mama cried Nanook, a-no-no Nanook, a-no-no Don't be a naughty Eskimo Save your money, don't go to the show Well I turned around and I said "Oh, oh" Oh Well I turned around and I said "Oh, oh" Oh Well I turned around and I said "Ho, Ho" And the northern lights commenced to glow And she said, with a tear in her eye "Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow" "Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow"

@SONG: Nanook Rubs It *(Well, right about that time people A fur-trapper (who was strictly from commercial) Had the unmitigated audacity to jump up from behind my igloo (peekaboo) ) And he started into whippin' on my favorite baby seal With a lead-filled snowshoe)* I said, with a Lead- Filled With a lead filled snowshoe He said, "Peekaboo" I said, with a Lead- Filled With a lead filled snowshoe He said, "Peekaboo" He went right upside the head of my favorite baby seal he went "whap" with a lead-filled snowshoe, and he hit him on the nose and hit him on the fin, and he that got me just about as evil as an eskimo boy can be. So I bent down and I reached down, and I scooped down and I gathered up a generous mitten-ful of the deadly *YELLOW SNOW* The deadly yellow snow, from right there where the huskies go! Whereupon I proceeded to take that mittenful of the deadly yellow snow crystals and rub it all into his beady little eyes with a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined to take the place of the mudshark in your mythology here it goes,the circular motion, now Rub It! *(Here Fido)* And then In a fit of anger I pounced And I pounced again Great Googly Moogly! I jumped up and down on the chest of the him I injured The fur trapper Well he was very upset, as you can understand And rightly so, because the Deadly yellow snow crystals had Deprived him of his Sight And he stood up, and he looked around, and he said "I can't see" "I can't see" "Oh, woe is me" "I can't see" "Well.....you know I can't see Nothin'" "He took a dog-doo snow cone and stuffed it in my right eye He took a dog-doo snow cone and stuffed it in my other eye And the husky wee-wee I mean the doggie wee-wee Has blinded me And I can't see Temporarily" Well, the fur-trapper stood there, with his arms outstretched across the frozen white wasteland, trying to figure out what he was going to do about his deflicted eyes. And it was at that precise moment that he remembered and ancient Eskimo legend, wherein it is written (on whatever it is that they write it on up there) that if anything bad ever happens to your eyes as the result of some sort of conflict with anyone named Nanook, the only way you can get it fixed up is to go Trudging across the tundra Mile after mile Trudging across the tundra Right down to the parish of St. Alphonzo

@SONG: St. Alphonzo's Pancake Breakfast Yes indeed Here we are At St. Alphonzo's Pancake Breakfast Where I stole the margarine And wheedled on the Bingo cards And blew up the latrine I saw a handsome parish lady Make her entrance like a queen While she was totally in chenille And her old man was a Marine As she abused the sausage pattie And said, "Why don't you treat me mean?" At St. Alphonzo's Pancake Breakfast Where I stole the margarine *(St. Alfonzo St. Alfonzo St. Alfonzo St. Alfonzo)*

@SONG: Father O'Blivion *(Get up on your feet and do the Funky Alfonzo)* Father Bivion O'Blivion Was blending in his crock Was whipping up the batter For the pancakes of his flock He was looking rather bleary He forgot to watch the clock But the night before Behind the door A leprechaun had stroked it But the night before Behind the door A leprechaun had slowly storked it He slowly stroked it But the night before Behind the door A leprechaun had stroked his spot He stroked his spot It set him off in such a frenzy He sang "Lock Around the Crock!" And he topped it off with a ... And he topped it off with a ... And he topped it off with a ... oo ooo ooo oo ooo ooo oo ooo ooo As he stumbled on his ... He was delighted as it stiffened And ripped right through his sock "Oh St. Alfonzo would be proud of me" He shouted down the block Dominus vobiscum Et cum spiritu two oh Don't you eat my sleazy pancakes Just for Saintly Alphonzo They're so light and fluffy white We'll raise a fortune by tonight They're so light and fluffy white We'll raise a fortune by tonight They're so light and fluffy brown They're the finest in the town They're so light and fluffy brown They're the finest in the town Good morning your highness oo oo ooo Good gosh, you're sumptuous oo oo ooo Good morning your highness oo oo ooo Good gosh, you're sumptuous oo oo ooo

@SONG: Cosmik Debris ------ ------ The mystery man came over And he said "I'm outta sight!" He said for a nominal service charge I could reach nirvana tonight If I was ready, willing and able To pay him his regular fee He would drop all the rest of His pressing affairs and devote His attention to me But I said "Look here brother who you jiving with that cosmik debris? Now who you jiving with that cosmik debris? Look here brother, don't waste your time on me" The mystery man got nervous And he fidget around a bit He reached in the pocket of his mystery robe And he whipped out a shaving kit Now I thought it was a razor And a can of foaming goo But he told me right then when the top popped open There was nothin' his box won't do With the oil of Aphrodite, and the dust of the Grand Wazoo He said "You might not believe this, little fella But it'll cure your asthma too" And I said "Look here brother Who you jiving with that cosmik debris? Now what kind of a guru are you, anyway? Look here brother, don't waste your time on me" *(Don't waste your time)* "I've got troubles of my own", I said "And you can't help me out So, take your meditations and your preparations And ram it up your snout!" "But I got the crystal ball", he said And held it to the ligh So I snatched it, all away from him And I showed him how to do it right I wrapped a newspaper 'round my head So I looked like I was deep I said some mumbo-jumbo, then I told him he was going to sleep I robbed his rings and pocketwatch And everything else I found I had that sucker hypnotized He couldn't even make a sound I proceeded to tell him his future, then As long as he was hanging around I said "The price of meat has just gone up And your old lady has just gone down!" And I said "Look here brother-who you Jiving with that cosmik debris? Now is that a real poncho or is that a Sears poncho? Don't you know, you could make more money as a butcher? So, don't waste your time on me" Don't waste it, don't waste your time on me *(Shante)* Transcribed by Rich Kulawiec, [email protected]

@SONG: Excentrifugal Forz ------------- ---- The clouds are really cheap The way I seen 'em through the forts Of which there is a half-a-dozen On the face of my resorts You wouldn't think I'd have too many Since I never cared for sports But I'm never really lonely In my Excentrifugul Forz There's always corla plankun Kim and me can play the blues And then I'll watch him buff that Tiny ruby that he use He'll straighten up his turban And inject a little ooze Along a one-celled Hammond organism Underneath my shoes And then I'll call pup tentacle I'll ask him how's his chin I'll find out how the future is Because that's where he's been His little feet got long and flexible And suckers fell right in The time he crossed the line >From later on, the way back when

@SONG: Apostrophe' (Instrumental)

@SONG: Uncle Remus Whoa, are we moving too slow? Have you seen us, Uncle Remus? We look pretty sharp in these clothes *(Yes, we do)* Unless we get sprayed with a hose It ain't mad in the day If they squirt it your way 'Cept in the wintah, when it's froze And it's hard if it hits, on your nose *(On your nose)* Just keep your nose To the grindstone they say Will that redeem us, Uncle Reemus? I can't wait til mah 'fro is full grown I'll just through in my doo-rag at home I'll take a drive to Beverly Hills Just before dawn And knock the little jockeys Off the rich peoples lawn And before they get up I'll be gone *(I'll be gone)* Before they get up I'll be knockin' the jockeys off the lawn *(Down in the dew)*

@SONG: Stink-Foot In the dark Where all the fevers grow Under the watah Where the shark bubbles blow In the morning By your radio Do the walls close in to suffocate, yah You ain't got no friends And all the others they hate, yah Does the life you been leading gotta go? *(HMMmm?)* *(Well let me straighten you out)* About a place I know *(Get your shoes and socks on people, it's right around the corner)* Out through the night and the whispering breezes To the place where they keep the imaginary diseases Out through the night and the whispering breezes To the place where they keep the imaginary diseases *(This has got to be the disease for you Now scientists call this disease, Brohm-a-drosis But us regular folks, who might wear tennis shoes or an occasional python boot, know this exquisite little inconvenience by the name of STINK-FOOT)* You know My python boot is too tight I couldn't get it off last night A week went by And now it's July I finally got it off And my girlfriend cried, *YOU GOT STINK-FOOT!* Stink-foot, darlin' Your Stink-foot Puts a hurt on my nose Stink-foot, stink-foot, I ain't lyin' Can you rinse it off, do you suppose? *(Here Fido, Fido, mpt, mpt, mpt, come here little puppy Bring the slippers Arf, arf, arf (C-R-A-S-H) Huhm, HAH, HAH, HAH...hmhmhm)* STINK! *(Well then Fido got up off the floor, and he rolled over and he looked me straight in the eye And you know what he said? "Once upon a time, somebody say to me" This is the dog talkin' now "What is your, conceptual, continuity?" "Well I told 'em right then", Fido said "It should be easy to see "The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe" Well you know, the man that was talking to the dog looked at the dog, and he said Sort of staring in disbelief "You can't say that" he said "It doesn't, and you can't, I won't, and it don't it hasn't, it isn't, it even ain't, and it shouldn't it couldn't" He told him, "No, no, no" I told him, "Yes, yes, yes" I said, "I do it all the time Ain't this boogie a mess"?)* The poodle bites, the poodle chews it (Repeat + ad lib)

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

I love John Mayer..

Wonderland is another good one..

We got the afternoon,
You got this room for two,
One thing I've left to do,
Discover me,
Discovering you.

One mile to every inch of,
Your skin like porcelain,
One pair of candy lips and,
Your bubblegum tongue.

Cause if you want love,
We'll make it,
Swim in a deep sea,
Of blankets,
Take all your big plans,
And break 'em,
This is bound to be a while.

Your body is a wonderland,
Your body is a wonder (I'll use my hands),
Your body is a wonderland.

Something 'bout the way the hair falls in your face,
I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase,
You tell me where to go and,
Though I might leave to find it,
I'll never let your head hit the bed,
Without my hand behind it.

You want love,
We'll make it,
Swim in a deep sea,
Of blankets,
Take all your big plans,
And break 'em,
This is bound to be a while.

Damn baby,
You frustrate me,
I know you're mine, all mine, all mine
But you look so good it hurts sometimes.

Frank Zappa rocks...

Jewish Princess (Sheik Yerbouti)

I want a nasty little Jewish Princess
(La-la-la)
With long phony nails and a hairdo that rinses
(Wee-oo-oo)
A horny little Jewish Princess
With a garlic aroma that could level Tacoma
(FA!)
Lonely inside
Well, she can swallow my pride

I need a hairy little Jewish Princess
(La-la-la)
With a brand new nose
(Oo-ee-oo)
Who knows where it goes
I want a steamy little Jewish Princess
(KSSS!)
With over-worked gums, who squeaks when she cums
I don't want no troll
I just want a Yemenite hole

I want a darling little Jewish Princess
(La-la-la)
Who don't know shit about cooking and is arrogant looking
(Woo-eee-ooo)
A vicious little Jewish Princess
To specifically happen with a pee-pee that's snapin'
All up inside
I just want a Princess to ride

Awright, back to the top . . .
(Hi-Yo, Silver! Away!)
Everybody twist!

I want a funky little Jewish Princess
(La-la-la)
A grinder; a bumper, with a pre-moistened dumper
A brazen little Jewish Princess
(HI-YO!)
With titanic tits
(WHOAH!)
And sand-blasted zits
She can even be poor
So long as she does it with four on the floor
(Vapor-lock)

I want a dainty little Jewish Princess
(La-la-la)
With a couple of sisters who can raise a few blisters
A fragile little Jewish Princess
(HI-YO!)
With Roumanian thighs, who weasels 'n lies
For two or three nights
Won't someone send me a princess who bites

"Save your prayers for when we're really gonna need 'em. Throw out your cares and fly. Wanna go for a ride?" Smashing Pumpkins

"May your dog's colon be familiar with the warmth of your breath!" Fishbone... need I say more? :)
Oh, and some Geggy Tah song that goes:
"Fasterthanaporpusewhocanburponpurposeeucalyptusthatcanlickus" ..... cracks me up every time.

Hey guys...be sure to post who the author/singer/artist of the song is and, if you know it, what the song's title is.

Also, try to limit them to the verse, lines, etc. you most enjoy...not the entire song. I don't know about the rest of you but when a post is super long I tend not to read it:P

There are a lot of good ones on here:P

Hey guys...be sure to post who the author/singer/artist of the song is and, if you know it, what the song's title is.

Also, try to limit them to the verse, lines, etc. you most enjoy...not the entire song. I don't know about the rest of you but when a post is super long I tend not to read it:P

There are a lot of good ones on here:P

You're just looking for new stuff to burn off KaZaa, aren't you...