piisfish

It's the end of the World...

I should probably pop over to the grocery store and buy like 40 pounds of kool aid and rat poison. I know I shouldn't be mean to the poor check-out clerks, but it's just TOO EASY!

'Course that shit'd probably get me on a terrorist watch list somewhere. Assuming posting here hasn't already done that.

I love how someone would post this, but not how they did coke 30 yrs ago! :D

I'm an evil bastard, not a stupid one!
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

here in Europe they are organizing huge orgies , for example in Nice (not to far from Nataly's place)

I *swear* I didn't organise it!! :):):P
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

00:50 21/12/12

I'm still here, but I'm almost out of beer.

Damn

You think you got it bad

I maxed out my cc.[:/]

Who cares?? What use will money be when you are dead??!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

On the way to work this morning, my local radio station x92.9 kept on playing REM's "It's the end of the world" song over and over. I heard it seven times while driving and I am sure they are still playing it now. Funny as hell. :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

From a friend (talking about his son): "i traded texts with Jeff - he was working last night. he said he went outside at 3:11 and says it was one of the most disappointing apocalypses he's ever seen."
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

From a friend (talking about his son): "i traded texts with Jeff - he was working last night. he said he went outside at 3:11 and says it was one of the most disappointing apocalypses he's ever seen."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

there are still a couple more to come :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

One thing to consider on the end of the world is that it will probably happen on Central American time -- after all, the Mayans didn't know about New Zealand...

Wendy P.

You guys do know that the Mayans never predicted an end to the world right? Today is like their new years eve! In January I went on a cruise to Progreso and got the run down from the Mayan tour guides. They said they are loving the fame and money tho!

On a less serious note, I was watching one of those Apocalypse 2012 shows on Nat Geo and apparently there's some dude who believes that we live in a computer program, and it will shut off at 11:11am CST unless he jumps off this 500ft cliff. During his fall a portal will open and if he falls through it the world will be saved. Cheers to him! ;)
"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

00:50 21/12/12

I'm still here, but I'm almost out of beer.

Damn

You think you got it bad

I maxed out my cc.[:/]

Who cares?? What use will money be when you are dead??!

The challenge is everyone includeing the repo man is still here.

No biggie now we have time to get another cc, before the next end of the world. :ph34r:

Minimum payments:P
One Jump Wonder

When he returns to the office in January, do you think that my boss will ignore the nastygram I sent him yesterday or should I start looking for another job now?
[:/]

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Well, we did have a trace* of snow in Chicago this morning. First in 290 days (a new record). I didn't see any zombies though.

*The forecast blizzard didn't come to pass. Looks like it picked on Iowa, Wisconsin and Ohio instead and gave us a miss.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Well, we did have a trace* of snow in Chicago this morning. First in 290 days (a new record). I didn't see any zombies though.

*The forecast blizzard didn't come to pass. Looks like it picked on Iowa, Wisconsin and Ohio instead and gave us a miss.

That system took a shot at us first...

Check out the video.. the guy in the SUV driving :ph34r::ph34r:

http://www.komonews.com/blogs/photography/Winter-conditions-184463971.html

That is just a few miles east of here... just lots of RAIN here in the low lands.

When he returns to the office in January, do you think that my boss will ignore the nastygram I sent him yesterday or should I start looking for another job now?
[:/]

I sent my boss a resignation letter for Christmas, effective 31 Dec.
Best Christmas present I ever gave myself.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

On the way to work this morning, my local radio station x92.9 kept on playing REM's "It's the end of the world" song over and over. I heard it seven times while driving and I am sure they are still playing it now. Funny as hell. :ph34r:

I went out at lunch and the radio station was still playing REM's "It's the end of the world" song back to back to back. :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over