piisfish

It's the end of the World...

00:50 21/12/12

I'm still here, but I'm almost out of beer.

Oh shit! Well the world might as well just end, then. No sense in it continuing, if there's no beer to be had!

Or maybe just go 'round and buy some more beer. Either one...
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Hopefully it's not some kind of trick where the world is meant to end at 12:00 21/12/2012 you know with the airplanes falling from the sky and such.

I have to on a flight at 11:50 this morning...

At least I'll have my rig as a carry on. Andy camera helmet just in case B|

Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I should probably pop over to the grocery store and buy like 40 pounds of kool aid and rat poison. I know I shouldn't be mean to the poor check-out clerks, but it's just TOO EASY!

'Course that shit'd probably get me on a terrorist watch list somewhere. Assuming posting here hasn't already done that.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

I should probably pop over to the grocery store and buy like 40 pounds of kool aid and rat poison. I know I shouldn't be mean to the poor check-out clerks, but it's just TOO EASY!

Strike up a conversation with the clerk about comets while you are there.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

'Course that shit'd probably get me on a terrorist watch list somewhere. Assuming posting here hasn't already done that.

I love how someone would post this, but not how they did coke 30 yrs ago! :D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

One thing to consider on the end of the world is that it will probably happen on Central American time -- after all, the Mayans didn't know about New Zealand...

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)