npgraphicdesign

1/2 skydiver & 1/2 non-skydiver. Does it work?

Hi!

It works for me... So far. I go to the DZ each Saturday until 2 (unless I have training or somesuch). And in New England we pretty much can only jump 6 months anyway. My wife is ok with this accommodation, but I do find myself wanting more. It's worked for 2 years now, so we'll see... Good luck! My wife has no interest so that isn't an option...

Hi!

It works for me... So far. I go to the DZ each Saturday until 2 (unless I have training or somesuch). And in New England we pretty much can only jump 6 months anyway. My wife is ok with this accommodation, but I do find myself wanting more. It's worked for 2 years now, so we'll see... Good luck! My wife has no interest so that isn't an option...

Nice. Where in New England do you jump?

Oh my goodness it can work. I dated a skydiver and fell in love with the sport. I enjoyed his jumping and yes I encouraged him to jump as much as he could. Even bought jumps for him because I knew he loved it so much. I don't think I'll ever be able to jump by myself but I have a tandem planned. Also can't wait do tunnel time. Maybe its just me but I don't want to date anyone that doesn't skydive.:)

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Or rather...can it work? Or are skydivers predestined to date other skydivers? :P:S

never ever been a problem for me, In fact my wife bought me my AFF 1 course:)However skydiving is an activity, it does NOT and never will take precedence over my wife.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Oh my goodness it can work. I dated a skydiver and fell in love with the sport. I enjoyed his jumping and yes I encouraged him to jump as much as he could. Even bought jumps for him because I knew he loved it so much. I don't think I'll ever be able to jump by myself but I have a tandem planned. Also can't wait do tunnel time. Maybe its just me but I don't want to date anyone that doesn't skydive.:)

You never know what you're capable of, unless you try!

Anywhoo, on the one hand, I haven't even been skydiving that long and I already have heard several versions of the "Boy meets girl, boy dates girl, girl says 'We need to talk about how much time and money you spend skydiving,' boy dumps girl." story.

On the other hand, if you're a skydiver and date a skydiver, you'd best make sure your combined income can afford two people skydiving.

I have the problem that most of the women at the dropzone are 20 years younger than me, and it actually makes me feel like a pervy old man if I think of hitting on them. For some reason I have a problem with this. I'm probably just not quite old enough yet to enjoy being a pervy old man.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Oh I will tandem and I want to be able to tunnel with my boyfriend. But,I just love the waiting on the ground for him too. Drop zones are so much fun, I don't see how someone can't have fun at one even if they don't jump. I'll add that if my boyfriend doesn't already tandem that he would let me buy him the course so he can get his tandem license and then we can jump together
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

I have the problem that most of the women at the dropzone are 20 years younger than me, and it actually makes me feel like a pervy old man if I think of hitting on them. For some reason I have a problem with this. I'm probably just not quite old enough yet to enjoy being a pervy old man.

:D:D:D
I AM!

Doesn't get me laid but I have fun with it anyway. Ya gotta be careful playing that role, though...it WILL happen: She calls your bluff; now whatchyagonnado?
:D:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

:D:D:D
I AM!

Doesn't get me laid but I have fun with it anyway. Ya gotta be careful playing that role, though...it WILL happen: She calls your bluff; now whatchyagonnado?
:D:D:D:D

Has your bluff ever been called? :P:D

On the other hand, if you're a skydiver and date a skydiver, you'd best make sure your combined income can afford two people skydiving.

No worries there. There's always tandems on the floor that he can pack when she needs cash to do some skydiving.B|