turtlespeed

What is your *.holic?

Hi, I'm Turtle and I am a sexaholic.

You really think that will make you stand out from the crowd on dropzone.com?:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

pfffft......What isn't my holic?

I tend to take everything to the extremes - good or bad.

I'll admit though that sexaholism has been the most devastating for me. None of my other addictions can even compare to the damage done.

I've been doing the celibacy thing, so I'm willing to donate my magnificent STD resistant penis organ if anybody is interested...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

In what way has sexaholism been devastating? Has it been due to your choice of partners? Or the damage done to them?

Just curious... No need to answer if it's too personal.

My *.holic? Probably workaholic. Also not good because I don't much care for what I do for a living - it would be easier to understand if I worked in something I felt really passionate about!! :D:|

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

chronic masterbation, which only increases when im getting steadily laid due to it being on my mind that much more.

i have a real hard time saying no to strong painkillers and perscription RX, especially when mixed with booze. i know this is dangerous as fuck, but hey.........im an asshole.
gravity brings me down.........

Hi, I'm Turtle and I am a sexaholic.

Second that. Add in asian women, surgically augmented boobilogical* regions, and situations that result in an awkward search for my clothing the next morning.

*Boobilogical is pending approval by the Webster's committee for addition to the next version of the dictionary. They have unfortunately been bogged down by the large number of genius words I have conjured this year!
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

In what way has sexaholism been devastating? Has it been due to your choice of partners? Or the damage done to them?

For me, it didn't have anything to do with the direct consequences of compulsive sexual behavior such as the emotional/physical trauma of STD's, infidelity/home-wrecking but rather the indirect consequences of having a mindset that revolved completely around sex and how it influenced most of my decisions whether I was conscious of it or not.

I put myself in some shady situations, with shady people in shady places that led to a series of unfortunate events that just compounded the problem and cultivated other compulsive vices...that viscous circle, if you will.

In relationships, sex was the answer for everything and the real issues were never resolved. I've learned the hard way that good sex is not the agent of happiness but rather the expression of true love in a healthy relationship where the couple is already happy.

I could probably go on at length but no reason to stink the place up even more and risk being misunderstood...I'm not the best at communication.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...