LostOne

Post Your Bum!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if meatmissile is keen to join in on the festivities...??;)

You're the one I have my doubts about. Look how long we have to wait for the promised bum pics :P.

Ticket is booked babe!! Had a funeral on Saturday and Pia wasn't there on Sunday, so the problem is more logistics rather than delivery!! We will be there!!:)

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

I wonder if meatmissile is keen to join in on the festivities...??;)

You're the one I have my doubts about. Look how long we have to wait for the promised bum pics :P.

Ticket is booked babe!! Had a funeral on Saturday and Pia wasn't there on Sunday, so the problem is more logistics rather than delivery!! We will be there!!:)

Only 59 days to go!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO:)
**Those who refuse to live and learn simply exist**

its ok dad. he is just mad b/c i asked him why he made a new thread just for his one sunset picture (i even complimented him on it!!) when there was another sunset shots thread already going. :S
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

How about: "you talk to fuckin much"!

Well, Sport, as it seems we do actually KNOW and have talked to Arthur before. There are a lot of us that do care about his opinion. I'm not sure if your sig line was adopted for this post or not, But dude, chill. It sounds like you have some controll issues combined with a little inferiority complex.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

How about: "you talk to fuckin much"!
Keep your opions to yourself,unless you can find someone who cares!

Yep, this is only my opinion but I say ya definitely gotta get laid man ... it releases the "good" endorphins ... you know, the ones that help you play nicely with others.

Count me in on caring about Arthur ... & because I do care :) I suppose that means he no longer has to keep his opinions to himself now does he?? Not that you were gonna stop him ...

... and now for a quick tension reliever ... let's all release the good endorphins ... here's my bum ... not really, but here it is anyway ... :D