monkycndo

Cold/flu season comfort food

Looks like the cold/flu season is taking off with a vengeance this new year. I have fallen victim myself.

So, when you are feeling under he weather, what is your comfort food of choice that makes you feel better?

I am partial to tomato soup with lots of hot sauce and saltine crackers crumbled over the top. Yummy.

You?
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Looks like the cold/flu season is taking off with a vengeance this new year. I have fallen victim myself.

So, when you are feeling under he weather, what is your comfort food of choice that makes you feel better?

I am partial to tomato soup with lots of hot sauce and saltine crackers crumbled over the top. Yummy.

You?

I'm in my 5th day of a cold. Just ate eggs, ham and mushrooms, washed down with wine. Chocolate for dessert.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Go to food for me will always be straight up generic Campbell's Chicken Soup with a dash of pepper.

:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Whiskey.

Drink a cold, feed a fever, right?

:D

+1

It may not cure anything, but I don't give a shit if it doesn't. :D
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

You?

I'm in my 5th day of a cold. Just ate eggs, ham and mushrooms, washed down with wine. Chocolate for dessert.

I'm on Day 3 of my 2nd cold in 2 months, and about ready to die. I'll have Dave's whiskey.

Not sure if I have what you all have, but this thing is kicking my ass. Was feeling a bit better and started to work on a project. Didn't take long and I was wiped out. And what used to be just a runny nose and scratchy throat is now gone to full on chest congestion and a cough. I'm used to how my body reacts to flu season, but this one is moving so much faster and is out right nasty.

Not a whiskey drinker, but considering starting.[:/]

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

hot toddies! or hot buttered rum. Anything warm and tasty.

Actual food wise, I go for tomato soup and grilled cheese. Or mac and cheese but the home made kind only.

I second the grilled cheese and tomato soup. Feeling the effects of the flu/cold myself and that dinner hit the spot. Following it up with a hot tub and some wine (only to help me sleep, of course!) in a few. Feel better soon Monkey!!!
'Shell