Is this real (Metallica related)

The one thing that bothered me about her solo in the OP was that she was able to play one of the toughest solos from what is arguably the most technical albums to play....and she did it with such ease and lack of emotion...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Yeah, she seemed kind of detached and almost bored. Kind of got into it a few times. Maybe she's just like that.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Yeah, she seemed kind of detached and almost bored. Kind of got into it a few times. Maybe she's just like that.

Yeah, I think she's just like that...she's that cool....and that's what bugged me. It shouldn't be possible to be so cool when playing Master/One...you're supposed to be bashing your head and going nuts.

There's no doubt she spent way too much time nearly perfecting these songs....usually people like to add their own style to it.

I would like to see if she has what it take to do some original shit...I wish I had a girl like her next door with whom I could bang my drums.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

There's a lot of concentrating that goes on when playing and recording all of that stuff yourself.

Gotta worry about levels, glitches, video capabilites audio capabilites, timing and NOT FUCKING up. the last thing on most peoples mind when recording is how they look.

now, if youre at a live show you have to entertain but the live show is easier to cut loose in my opinion because youre not so focused on perfection.
My photos

My Videos