airdvr

"please feel free to contact me."

Anyone else hate this stupid phrase? Typically at the end of a pitch for something this person wants you to buy. If I'm interested why do I need your permission to contact you? Grrrr. >:( It ranks a close second to "to be honest with you."
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Anyone else hate this stupid phrase? Typically at the end of a pitch for something this person wants you to buy. If I'm interested why do I need your permission to contact you? Grrrr. >:( It ranks a close second to "to be honest with you."

Do you think you're so special someone should come up with a unique saying to keep you from bitching on the internet?:P

I am the only one that when they say the" to e honest with you>" you think,hhhmm so your saying you lied to me before?
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Someone trying to fall back on common courtesy...

Send in the pitchforks and torches. Jeez, dude. You're complaining about common courtesy?

I use that phrase when I'm willing to do someone a favor. I want them to know I really mean it, not just trying to sound nice. I don't use it when I'm selling a car or something like that. :D

Someone trying to fall back on common courtesy...

Send in the pitchforks and torches. Jeez, dude. You're complaining about common courtesy?

I use that phrase when I'm willing to do someone a favor. I want them to know I really mean it, not just trying to sound nice. I don't use it when I'm selling a car or something like that. :D

Please contact me to feel free!

~You should have THAT on a TM/AFFI business card! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

My favorite is when you get back from a vacation or just weekend away and someone sees you and says" oh your back?"

When they say it that way I say "Yeah, it's burnt." :P

Yeah, mine would have to be, yeah my bum's burnt,uuumm wait that's another story.;)
Believe me I tried.

I use it at work, in emails. To me it's just a show of diligence/ willingness: 'Hope you have the info you need, but if not please feel free to contact me.'

It is a little redundant, because I doubt anyone would otherwise sit there fretting about whether I'd mind being contacted. :)

Yeah, mine would have to be, yeah my bum's burnt,uuumm wait that's another story.;)

>>>

Okay, go ahead. :)
lol, its not that interesting a story,just involves a tanning bed:Psorry no nudist beach involved.
Believe me I tried.

I think next time someone does it, I'll just break down in tears, cling to their legs, and thank them for saving me from the dark oblivion I had been wandering in for longer than I can remember.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.