lawrocket

Manti Te'O

For those of you that don’t know, he’s a pretty highly regarded linebacker at Notre Dame. Well, he WAS highly regarded until the BCS championship game. A few months ago he lost his grandmother and his girlfriend within a few days of each other.

Turns out his girlfriend never existed. It was a hoax played on him. He’d met “her” online and fell in love, etc. Then I guess things went too far and a cancer story was concocted by the hoaxer(s). He’d never met her in person, etc. And now he’s being somewhat of a laughing stock when word came out yesterday in public about this.

There are questions out there – people asking “how could he fall for this?” “Is he a victim?” I certainly can see it. I met my wife on this site and I was extremely in love with her before I ever met her in person. I will make an assumption that there are others on this very site who have developed feelings for those they haven’t met in person.

I feel bad for the guy. To be crushed like he was and then be recrushed again over a hoax.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Seems funny to me that a guy like him would have to meet women on the internet. Seems like there would be plenty of women at ND that would love to go out with him.

Good question. I wonder if the sexual assault cover-up involving other ND players played a role in girls backing off the players?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'll bet when its all said and done you'll find that he was in on it,,here in the Mid-west the radio stations are reporting contradictions,,,he met her,,,he never met her...she came to visit....she was at the game....it all smeels like bad PR trying to add hype to the Heisman campaign.....no one is that dumb....
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

The latest craze after Tebowing... Teo-ing!! Don't kill the messenger - I feel kinda bad for the guy too. This pic came across my FB this morning. :P

I HAD NO IDEA wtf everyone was talking about...and I jumped into the BCS game.

But, Now that I have an idea I just hurt myself laughing at the photo you posted. thank you!!:D
My photos

My Videos