NvyZero

hope u know how to use ur reserve

So being bored i decided to go on facebook with a dz.com mentality! Lets just say i pissed off a couple people. So anyways i see my xgf from high-school and she has this pic posted talking about being fat! In the pic xgf is with friend and i proceed to say they look like like 2 headed fat freak (not fat at all she was an 8 till i smashed so now a 6)! Then a random says something about hatorade. I say "keep on sippin that hatorade!" Xgf starts talking about what i did to try and get her back in hs. I attempted to type a rebuttle but she unfriended me. Anyways we pmed back and forth and she was having a tantrum. Then her bf in some army national guard airborne division sàys hell beat my ass yaddda yaddda yaddda and he has friends where i live who will do it for him! So i tell him to have fun with his 2 shot cape wells and i hope he knows how to use his reserve! I hope he shits and pisses himself every jump! I never had a problem with either one of them i just happened axross a post that was too much fun to pass up! And my xgf got so fucking butt hurt she ran off and told the tool! Wish i could post the conversations! If anyone knows how plz pm lol this shit is too funny not to share!

Can someone translate? :S:ph34r:

"I'm not over my ex girlfriend, so I took an opportunity to call her fat so she would come crawling back. It made her boyfriend and her mad. I think it is working, she'll be crawling back by tomorrow."

tomorrow:
"that's weird, why hasn't she called me yet?"
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

They are actualyy shot and a half capwells and they don't release them and activate their reserve. They just pull their reserve if they have a malfunction.

I'll just say you'll probably use your reserve before he does!
We're not fucking flying airplanes are we, no we're flying a glorified kite with no power and it should be flown like one! - Stratostar

They are actualyy shot and a half capwells and they don't release them and activate their reserve. They just pull their reserve if they have a malfunction.

Been there, done that!

That being said, I love random drunk posts when the BF is slow!. :D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Been there, done that!

Glad someone appreciates it...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Been there, done that!

Glad someone appreciates it...

Your 's are some of my favorites. :-*
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9