promise5

granny panties, cheeks, thongs, or guy shorts

Man,,,how can this thread go for so long without pics,,,,slackers all of u !!!;)

We're just late bloomers...

Erm, you're a late bloomer as in... clicky? B|;);)
The only male Lesbian I know of is Eddie Izzard.

Just kiddin'...

]Als "Late Bloomers" bezeichnen wir Frauen, die erst spät im Leben und oft unerwartet ihre Liebe zu Frauen und ihre lesbische Identität erkennen und entdecken.

As one being in touch with my feminine side, I can relate.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Dang!!
When did latex bloomers get added into this??
Just wanted to remind the guys that its what you prefer your SO to wear not what you want to wear yourself:P:P
eeekkk, oh crapit I just gave myself the mental image of guys in latex bloomers!!
Pass the bleach please

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Dang!!
When did latex bloomers get added into this??

What did you really expect knowing the folks around here for quite a time? :P:P:P

Just wanted to remind the guys that its what you prefer your SO to wear not what you want to wear yourself:P:P

Bikini briefs or short boxer panties.
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

It doesn't really matter one bit.... It's the body underneath that makes what ever she is wearing perfect!

I think that women care more about how they look and clothing, more than men. I only care about the smile, eyes and what's under the clothing!
Dano

It doesn't really matter one bit.... It's the body underneath that makes what ever she is wearing perfect!

I think that women care more about how they look and clothing, more than men. I only care about the smile, eyes and what's under the clothing!

I'll admit I'm guilty about caring how I look and what I wear,but I'm also guilty about caring what a guy wears too. I mean if he's wearing latex bloomers, uuuuummmm yeah I would REALLY care!! Please guys stick to the boxer briefs;):P
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

I'll admit I'm guilty about caring how I look and what I wear,but I'm also guilty about caring what a guy wears too. I mean if he's wearing latex bloomers, uuuuummmm yeah I would REALLY care!! Please guys stick to the boxer briefs;):P

That's all I wear. Boxer briefs. Well, under my normal attire of course. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well, what's inside is the most important, but I have to admit that unwrapping the present is also a lot of fun. And pretty "wrapping" makes that even better.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo