yad

question: invitation in USA

don't belive you need a inviation.. just a visa to enter USA.

I'm sure if you needed one the Perris dropzone would help you get one..

U.S. Embassy reluctantly lets unmarried girls in the U.S., apparently. still believing. that we all dream of emigration and we bears walking the streets;).
With sports invitation (and the necessary documents, the FAI we have), we easily obtain that visa

We really are going to jump in Perris to our friends. A prompt will greatly facilitate the visa application.

I've never heard of needing an invitation to go to the US.

I've heard of it plenty, and actually had to write some invite letters myself, and yes, it's a US requirement to obtain a Visa from the US for some countries.

Contact Perris, they should be able to help you out.
Remster

I’ve hear of this quite often. The US are quite dicks in regards to some nationalities visiting.

The owner of the salon where I get my hair cut (yes this isn’t macho storytelling, I don’t go to an old school barber) said he was recently refused a holiday visa for a short trip to Las Vegas with his wife due to them both being Brazilian. They didn’t seem to care that he was resident in UK, lived in London and had over £1m invested in his salon.

He gave up on idea and went to Dubai instead. Said has no plans to visit US going forward – can’t blame him.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

I've heard of it plenty, and actually had to write some invite letters myself, and yes, it's a US requirement to obtain a Visa from the US for some countries.

OK, so who invited Remi?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Your momma.
Remster

Your momma.

Meh; You can have her.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.