promise5

What is the worst alien movie you've ever watched?

Show some respect for who brought you to the dance.
Fortunately, I don't think the boys at Disney are going to let him runaway with it. We'll see.

That's the only thing that's keeping me from being really disappointed before anything is done, is that Disney has a history of protecting cash cows.

I'm just hoping they don't end up with another John Carter.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Show some respect for who brought you to the dance.
Fortunately, I don't think the boys at Disney are going to let him runaway with it. We'll see.

That's the only thing that's keeping me from being really disappointed before anything is done, is that Disney has a history of protecting cash cows.

I'm just hoping they don't end up with another John Carter.

Or Rocketeer. Which was a great story and a fun movie, but the series was killed due to low initial box office sales and reviews.

One of my favs.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

"Mars Attacks". No, wait! ...I love that movie! .

Damn... you beat me to it! That was some funny shit. All the fucking aliens said was "ack ack ack ack ack ack..." and saw doves being released as an act of war. Bwahahahaha! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The biggest defense Alaska has is its weather. No foreign country would want to invade and occupy it because of the resource requirements to do so. It's the geography that keeps Alaska safe.

All's Cold as Hell On the Eastern Front.
Wasn't that a movie and weren't there foreigners in it?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Red Dawn

:D Different kind of alien, eh?

Parte une ou deux?

Funny story, years ago, when the cold war was just barely over, I was walking to the plane with a Russian tandem passenger. Walking with us was a sport jumper who was also a Ranger stationed at Ft Lewis. He asked my passenger "Are you Russian?"
The passenger replied that he was.

The ranger seemed to mull it over a few seconds, then stare straight at my passenger and asked "You ever see the movie Red Dawn?" :D

No answer from my passenger, but I was having a hard time not laughing. Gotta love those gung ho Rangers. :)
totally off topic but just had to say this
I come from Alaska and believe me that's a topic they still discuss and "prepare for".:P:P

Could you see the Russkies from your back door?

Red Dawn

:D Different kind of alien, eh?

Parte une ou deux?

Funny story, years ago, when the cold war was just barely over, I was walking to the plane with a Russian tandem passenger. Walking with us was a sport jumper who was also a Ranger stationed at Ft Lewis. He asked my passenger "Are you Russian?"
The passenger replied that he was.

The ranger seemed to mull it over a few seconds, then stare straight at my passenger and asked "You ever see the movie Red Dawn?" :D

No answer from my passenger, but I was having a hard time not laughing. Gotta love those gung ho Rangers. :)
totally off topic but just had to say this
I come from Alaska and believe me that's a topic they still discuss and "prepare for".:P:P

Could you see the Russkies from your back door?

Snort :D Snort :D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Surprised nobody ever mentioned Starship Troopers?

"Would you like to know more?"

I wondered what the fuck was going with those "commercials" when I first saw the movie. :D:D:D

Lots of good lines out of that one.

"Shoot a nuke down a bug hole, you got a lot of dead bugs."

"Cease fire. Put your hand on that wall trooper. PUT YOUR HAND ON THAT WALL!"

"Funny how they always want to be friends after they rip your guts out."
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hmm, well I think both Cloverfield and Signs are decent movies (although I agree we've been getting diminishing returns with Shyamalan - and his most recent stuff is just plain silly).

Alien Autopsy is pretty woeful - not sure whether that one will even have made it across the pond. Trust me, if it's a rarity in the States then you really don't want to go to the trouble of hunting it down.

Surprised nobody ever mentioned Starship Troopers? Well no it wasn't the worst movie, it was cheesy as hell though, but fun. ;)

It's even worse if you've read the book (meaning, book was awesome!).

Switching to alien movies I liked: Paul. Laughed my ass off! And of course you have Galaxy Quest. :D:D
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Hmm, well I think both Cloverfield and Signs are decent movies (although I agree we've been getting diminishing returns with Shyamalan - and his most recent stuff is just plain silly).

Alien Autopsy is pretty woeful - not sure whether that one will even have made it across the pond. Trust me, if it's a rarity in the States then you really don't want to go to the trouble of hunting it down.

:o:o:ocloverfield????? really?? ok we must have seen different movies:P
Signs was ok, funny in parts
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.