skymama

Skydiving decals in a baby's room?

well Basically I LIKE it....only it seems like it could inadvertantly encourage a strung out exit... while there ALREADY is someone OUT There !!! on a High Hop & Pop....!!!!!:o:S

THAt would be teaching BAD habits..!!>>> to the child !!!;)B|
If you're gonna "start 'em young"....best to "start 'em Safe" !!!
(WHo the hell ,,,, was spotting!!!!?????:SB|;) )

PAC 750???? No no NO!!
it needs to be either an OTTER.... or a CASA !!!:o:S;)

Looks to me like it encourages a low pull.

Nah, that was an AAD fire. No dbag/pc hanging off the end, no pull, and right off the ground.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Looks to me like it encourages a low pull.

Nah, that was an AAD fire. No dbag/pc hanging off the end, no pull, and right off the ground.

Oh; I was about to badmouth the guy for dumping right in front of the guy trying to dock on him.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Dang, Jimmy. You beat me to it. Great minds think alike, eh?

;)
More like One Half a Mind and another ONE Half a Mind ... Equals
One Mind....:o

Sometimes.... it's greatB|
Sometimes.... Not so much... [:/]
but we DO carry On!!! :)
stay warm.... i'll try to do the same...
(right now it's 5 degrees F. ) :o[:/]>:(
jmy

I like it. Valinda stenciled parachuting elephants all around in our nursery. Of course, we only got one skydiver out of all four kids.:D

So the other three are going on to productive careers?:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

i wonder if they will be Veterinarians ???

we didn't have any stencils..:(.But we DID have a glow in the dark Solar System... that we put on the ceiling!!!:)

As for Elephants....:D The kids were able to enjoy Our neighbors at The Local Zoo....:oB|(see attached )
for about the past 5 years....This part of the zoo is only about 150 yards behind and below our Home!!!!!
We can see them in the outdoor exhibit area 6 or 7 times out of ten when we walk to the back of the yard!!!! NO kidding.... even during the cold months..:o[:/]:S
they are OUT There!!!! :)
there are many great wall surfaces for kids rooms... murals. landscapes etc... It's all about being creative...
:)

Why not ;) At least better suited than the D-FREE Girls Calendar :D:D:D which exclusively belongs to either the bedroom or skydiver's study (as in my case) ;)
But back to topic: Why not. But I'd rather stick with flowers, teddy bears bunnies etc.

The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

But back to topic: Why not. But I'd rather stick with flowers, teddy bears bunnies etc.

Our skydiving themed artwork was baby style, with smiling happy animals jumping and under parachutes, lots of pastel colors. :)

I started skydiving when the kids were already about 20 years of age, so no need for any decals by the parents. B| Apart from that, Missus doesn't share my hobby, so to say, and would have strongly objected to any skydiving stuff in their bedrooms. ;)
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

Why limit it to a baby's room? I want that in my bedroom!

Hi NWF

What kind of a car do you drive:P

I'm guessing you'll see some of these in the parking lot at the DZ or truckin down the road.:o

Thanks for the heads up moms:ph34r:
One Jump Wonder