BillyVance

Old Rec.Skydiving Group posters

Me, the DZ.com lurker - @nne from Skydiveworld.com / skyXtreme.com

A few more names [besides those posted already] that popped up in my wreck.skydiving archive.

Rita Ippoliti [kryos] - R.I.P.
Toni [ynotssor]
DJ Mike [Mom]
Tandmterry
Jan Meyer
Rhonda Lea Kirk
Paul Quade
Don Jardin
John Kallend
David Feree
George Rabe - R.I.P.
Tom Birdwell
Tom Olsen
Charlene Kerr
Jakdeath
Ron Schott
Jim [Cricket]
Don Jardin [treetop]
Povl H. Pedersen
Gary Fox
Bruce Chapman [Fastsftail]
Martin Evans
CRW Mike
Ann T. Poblenz [AirAnn?]
Ofiddle
Marty [General Stark]
Mark Harju
Yuri Kuznetsow
Skip Smith
Keith Grossman
Jeanjeanie
Mike Mullins
Kevin O'Connell
Cris G
Mike Turoff
Peter Lucas
Nervous Nick
Skydive World - Skydiving Resources Worldwide
http://www.skydiveworld.com

wow.....Anne.....I forgot I was Jakdeath at one time.
The memories.
I started posting there in 96 after I bounced. My wife bought me a puter to play with while I was broken.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

The memories.
I started posting there in 96 after I bounced. My wife bought me a puter to play with while I was broken.

LOL Jim, I didn't remember that you were Jakdeath. I've used/read the newsgroup from 1997 up to 2008. Good times and entertainment for sure. And for me you'll always be Jimbo. ;)
Skydive World - Skydiving Resources Worldwide
http://www.skydiveworld.com

The memories.

Hi Jimbo

We met some nice flks on Wreck.com So many prople and so many names, hard to remember them all[:/].

I was probably using my DZ name. " R.I.P."

Time march's on, now we have hi speed internet, video, utube and all the new computer wiz bang stuff.

Chpw
R.I.P.

Time to take a nap;)

The memories.

Hi Jimbo

We met some nice flks on Wreck.com So many prople and so many names, hard to remember them all[:/].

I was probably using my DZ name. " R.I.P."

Time march's on, now we have hi speed internet, video, utube and all the new computer wiz bang stuff.

Chpw
R.I.P.

Time to take a nap;)

Yeah Robert....Annes list brought back a lot of faces to go with the names. I actually knew , in person, most of them to include you.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

I started reading it in 96, when I came to the US. I think I found out about it at the college library. I wanted to create a skydiving college club, and I remember the faces of the college authorities when I proposed this to them, it was funny.

Later I remember the grup used to organize boogies, I remember going once to sebastian in 98. the only person I knew was James from Pahokee....I never forget the lady with the prosthetic hip that used to come out of its socket during deployment some times...she jumped a Diablo...and then one day that canopy killed her. Line twist I think and then camera helmet entanglement...I still remember her sitting down at that patio table in Sebastian laughing and holding a beer.

BSBD

Felipe
--
Blue Skies
NO FEARS, NO LIMITS, NO MONEY...
"A Subitánea et Improvísa Morte, Líbera nos, Domine."

I started reading it in 96, when I came to the US. I think I found out about it at the college library. I wanted to create a skydiving college club, and I remember the faces of the college authorities when I proposed this to them, it was funny.

Later I remember the grup used to organize boogies, I remember going once to sebastian in 98. the only person I knew was James from Pahokee....I never forget the lady with the prosthetic hip that used to come out of its socket during deployment some times...she jumped a Diablo...and then one day that canopy killed her. Line twist I think and then camera helmet entanglement...I still remember her sitting down at that patio table in Sebastian laughing and holding a beer.

BSBD

Felipe

Yeah, that was Jan Davis from California. Met her and Bozo at a boogie in Mississippi just months before her death. She had a web page where she took pictures from various rec.skydiving users and photoshopped them into funny poses and outfits. Funny shit.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

think you were the one who got me posting there if I recall correct...

do you happen to recall what name I used? I cant recall if I just used my d# or not [:/]

got so used to how things worked there that my first post here got deleted by the mods with a stern warning...lol

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

I think I was there at one time, using -- uh -- was it MRC??? I quit even reading that page when some chick from Texas A&M went off on me and I figured she was totally insane. I didn't want any part of it after that.
I'm a jumper. Even though I don't always have money for jumps, and may not ever own a rig again, I'll always be a jumper.

think you were the one who got me posting there if I recall correct...

do you happen to recall what name I used? I cant recall if I just used my d# or not [:/]

got so used to how things worked there that my first post here got deleted by the mods with a stern warning...lol

Roy

I'm not surprised. It was an unmoderated free-for-all train wreck in there at times. :D:D:D

My name on here is the same as it was on there, I think.... Crap I can't be sure.... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm not surprised. It was an unmoderated free-for-all train wreck in there at times. :D:D:D

My name on here is the same as it was on there, I think.... Crap I can't be sure.... :D

I think it was the same. I remember you being all Skyride all the time on rec-dot.

I think it was the same. I remember you being all Skyride all the time on rec-dot.

Yeah, my last year on rec.skydiving I went on an anti-skyride crusade. And began my DZ.com postings doing the same thing.

In short, they fucked over my home DZ then took it over and ruined it to the point the airport wanted them gone. Won't ever be able to re-establish a new DZ there due to those douchebags, who then went on to burn airports at Prattville, AL and Clarksville, TN.