davjohns

Possibly more fun than skydiving!

Waking up at your own funeral. Partial quote below.

"Peng Xiuhua asked why the house was crowded and her daughters told her she had been dead 16 hours. According to the Daily Chilli, when Peng realized that she had woken up at her own funeral, she said was very pleased with the turn out. She said: "I am a lucky woman. Not only did I get to see how many people care for me, but I also woke up before they took me to the crematorium."
The Southern Metropolis Daily reports that after Peng woke from the dead, the villagers simply converted the funeral into a party celebrating Peng's longevity."

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/342750#ixzz2Jw9QUvPu
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Waking up at your own funeral. Partial quote below.

"Peng Xiuhua asked why the house was crowded and her daughters told her she had been dead 16 hours. According to the Daily Chilli, when Peng realized that she had woken up at her own funeral, she said was very pleased with the turn out. She said: "I am a lucky woman. Not only did I get to see how many people care for me, but I also woke up before they took me to the crematorium."
The Southern Metropolis Daily reports that after Peng woke from the dead, the villagers simply converted the funeral into a party celebrating Peng's longevity."

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/342750#ixzz2Jw9QUvPu

See this is the perfect reason why the old ways are best. Someone dies, you have a wake at home with the "dearly departed" surrounded by their loved ones. That is a great way to make sure they really are dead,( keep em at home till they start stinking up the place a little) instead of rushing them off to the graveyard possibly burying them alive..:D

Keep in mind that this was as assessed by her 76 year old daughter....

I was waiting for the rest of the story. Something like, the mortician lifted her body, she smiled at him and said, "Hello there", mortician's funeral tomorrow.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.