npgraphicdesign

Thursday morning jokes!

It is not that there is a wingnut, it is that I am THE WINGNUT.......:P

aaahhhhh I see. not really but I'll say I do.
like a wing as in wing suit and nut as in crazy?
or am I over thinking this

You are such a girl!

:D:D:D

:P

Wingnut:
Somebody who's very much into things-with-wings i.e. aircrafts of any type, real and/or simulated.
1: So I wanna go to Russia this April to try flying in a MIG-29
2: Dude, you're such a wingnut! :-)

There are also these
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

As Sunshine would say (well, I heard her say it)
WINGIE!!!!!

Hi there

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Paddy and Michael walk into a pet shop in Belfast.

"Dem's the feckers I want" says Michael and buys two budgerigars. They then get in Michael's car and drive out into the countryside until they reach a large cliff.

They get out of the car and Michael walks to the edge of the cliff, opens the box from the pet shop, puts one bird on each shoulder and throws himself off the edge and promptly falls all the way to the bottom and breaks his back on the rocks below.

Paddy takes out his mobile phone and calls for an ambulance.

While he's waiting for the ambulance to arrive another friend, Rory, arrives with a big box in his hands. He opens the box and takes out a large and slightly pissed off chicken. Grabbing the chicken, one leg in each hand, he holds it over his head, takes a long run up and throws himself over the edge. Very quickly, he joins Michael at the bottom of the cliff and Paddy phones for another ambulance.

He's still waiting for the ambulances to arrive when Seamus turns up with a large Macaw and a 12-bore shotgun.

Seamus walks to the edge, throws the macaw into the air, jumps off backwards and as he's falling blasts the macaw into feathers. He proceeds to join Michael and Rory at the bottom of the cliff.

Paddy takes out his mobile to ring for a third ambulance and as he does, the first ambulance arrives.

"Feck that!" says Paddy to the paramedic "I'm not getting into any of them extreme sports."

"Why?" asks the paramedic

"Cos first of all there was Michael with the budgie jumping, then Rory turned up to go hen gliding and then Seamus turned up to do some feckin' parrot-shooting. It's just too feckin' dangerous!"
Atheism is a Non-Prophet Organisation

THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU MARRY A WELSH GIRL!!!

Three friends married women from different parts of the world.....

The first man married a Greek girl. He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple of days, but on the third day he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away. ...

The second man married a Thai girl. He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man married a girl from WALES . He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal. The first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything either but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher. He still has some difficulty when he urinates..
Atheism is a Non-Prophet Organisation