aerialcameraman

Katana

I've seen it but whats the price for the 120 katana. The webstie don't tell you

You can pick up a used Katana 500 for around $3k, but the 750s will be a bit more. Really though, I would say you should go with a CBR instead of a Katana since Katanas are 100% a chick bike, but that's just me...

since you posted this in Bonfire.
:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

If you're asking about list price I believe it is $2250

That was posted 9 years ago!

Does the webstie tell you, now?

The webs tie doesn't talk to me. :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

You can pick up a used Katana 500 for around $3k, but the 750s will be a bit more. Really though, I would say you should go with a CBR instead of a Katana since Katanas are 100% a chick bike, but that's just me...

That's only the USA model called the Katana,
The Katana that was released in OZ (1979-1980) was a BEAST of a bike, (not the baby version though).
If you can find one in good condition here it will cost your a lot $$$$ :)Katanas were an awesome bike here;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah but they were still never as good as the
84 EZ 1100

Well they were built 4 years before that. it's hard to be better than something that is built 4 years AFTER:D:P.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The Katana that was released in OZ (1979-1980) was a BEAST of a bike, (not the baby version though).
If you can find one in good condition here it will cost your a lot $$$$ :)Katanas were an awesome bike here;)

The "Big Kats" (1100cc motors) were awesome.
They were eventually evolved into the Hayabusa.

The smaller ones aren't all that bad. The older 750s were pretty potent for their time. The later ones weren't as potent as the full "race ready" bikes, but if you wanted one of those, you got a GSX-R.
I have an '05 600, and it's a nice ride. It's heavy, and not too powerful, but a lot of fun to play on.
More comfortable than a "RR" bike too.

And insurance is about half what I'd pay for a CBR, GSX-R or R6.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Can o' tuna as we used to call them

[

The "Big Kats" (1100cc motors) were awesome.
They were eventually evolved into the Hayabusa.

The smaller ones aren't all that bad. The older 750s were pretty potent for their time. The later ones weren't as potent as the full "race ready" bikes, but if you wanted one of those, you got a GSX-R.
I have an '05 600, and it's a nice ride. It's heavy, and not too powerful, but a lot of fun to play on.
More comfortable than a "RR" bike too.

And insurance is about half what I'd pay for a CBR, GSX-R or R6.

the ones that came out in 05ish were soft cock bikes compared to the originals, the 05 were sport tourers, the 80 models were balls out try to kill you rides.
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?