Squeak

Love at 1st Sight

Within 24hrs of meeting online, this girl let the guy tatoo his name across her face in 5in gothic letters spanning ear to ear. He says:

"I know that there are people who are terrified that Lesya has made a rash decision that she’ll regret horribly, but sometimes the best decisions are the ones you make in an instant with your heart rather than the ones long-debated in your mind."

Can't think of any at the moment....
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I would argue that the evidence of her ability to make poor decisions is written all over her face. That she intends to make another is hardly evidence of 'love'.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I would argue that the evidence of her ability to make poor decisions is written all over her face. That she intends to make another is hardly evidence of 'love'.

Who are we to judge.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I think this is the time to share a book I bought recently: No Regrets, the Best, Worst, and Most #$%*ing Ridiculous Tattoos Ever. While one can find the same content on the internet, it's all concentrated here for the lazy, search-impaired, or those who don't, in fact, take their laptops into the bathroom with them.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Who are we to judge.

She got a tat of her BF's name. That, in itself, is bad! lol You dont EVER get a tat of his/her name!!!!
Remster

Who are we to judge.

Wonderwhat happens when she see;s the other 5 girls with the same tat.:o>:(:D.

But their in love and tatts are forever:)]. Love sometimes comes and goes.

I assue she's a brit. That tatts going to $$$$ to get removed.Will the brit medical system pay to help the poor lady out. When she find out about the other 5 women.
One Jump Wonder

Man, that is, like, so cool. Good on her. She has the right to do what she wants with her own body. She's an adult, and can make her own decisions. I support her. It's good to know that someone can fully commit to loving just one person forever.

Love is magical comfort food for the weak and uneducated.

Man, that is, like, so cool. Good on her. She has the right to do what she wants with her own body. She's an adult, and can make her own decisions. I support her. It's good to know that someone can fully commit to loving just one person forever.

Wow! I bet you're a hoot to be around. :P

I hope you start feeling better (read less cynical) soon. :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Wow! I bet you're a hoot to be around. :P

I hope you start feeling better (read less cynical) soon. :)

That was a quote from a movie. I offered it rather tongue in cheek. I'm not quite that cynical yet. Check with me tomorrow, though. It's a narrow thing.