loch1957

What happens when I'm bored

I haven't been able to jump or fly in the last 4 weeks. I don't get weekends off and my days off aren't together, so its hard to go and do some things. I try my best not to sit around because I get bored very fast.

I guess if you like trucks you might enjoy the pics, I went from ugly faded blue to the end result in 4 days of actual work. I'll be driving it to wotl in the morning.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”

My phone isn't the best camera out there. Left my camera in the car at work and it got borrowed.

Its a diesel, was right at 160 HP and 440 lb-ft from the factory, its near 400 HP and 900 lb-ft now, it doesn't have any problems pulling. Not to mention in an 1/8 of a mile it will eat a stock mustangs lunch.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”

oooohhh, very nice! love a truck!

Sweetie, you really are blonde, huh?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

oooohhh, very nice! love a truck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9lmCpIzhFo

Yes, that's Mr Bean/ Johnny English. From before you were born. ;)

Why are they letting Rowan drive???:S

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2011/aug/05/rowan-atkinson-mclaren-f1-crash
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.