skydivecat

Attn St. Louis Jumpers

Hey!

I'm flying in tomorrow night for an interview Friday :)
Also, anything fun to do on a Thursday night near the airport? I cant get too crazy with a six hour interview the next day, but might need something to do other than sit in the hotel all night. Thanks in advance for any replies!

:)
It looks like locally there are a few smaller DZs which will be great to try and catch a load or so after work, but Skydive Chicago will probably be where I spend most of my weekends. I have some friends up there and am really looking forward to working with some of their organizers.

Have you ever jumped at any of the St. Louis dzs or have any contacts out there? One local jumper has already reached out to me, it will be nice to have some friends!

I have jumped at one over there, but it is closed now. Festus Mo & Taylorville Ill. are both nice 182 dz's with nice people, haven't been there but know some of the peeps at both.

Good luck with the new job.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

There are several of us local jumpers that regularly make trips up the CSC and Skydive Chicago to get our turbine fixes. Most of the more experienced jumpers spend our regular weekends at a private DZ with a very nice C-206U. Flying V Ranch. look it up on-line, its a very nice DZ to hang out at on the non-Chicago weekends.