flr169

Some HELP needed for my boys

THis isn't skydiving related ...reaching out to fellow skydivers...
Need some serious help for my kids.
Please could ya click the link below and like the picture.....we need to get the likes upto 350+
This is to help my boys win a free 1 yr membership to a play center called Little Giants....expensive place but they luv it there....
Many thanks from my boys Rylan and Taylan

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151354004798847&set=o.323159044402213&type=1
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

Would like to thank those who have helped with liking the pic....

If you could find it in ya to Make 2 clicks..
one on the link and then one more to LIKE the pic I would be very grateful

Much thanks in advance
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

6 days left ....My kids still need some 150 LIKES

If you could find it in ya to click the above LINK and then click LIKE on there pic.......

Rylan and Taylan would be so grateful

Thanks you

Just over 265 LIKES and there is another pick at 488
We really need everyones HELP on this
WE still need 250 + LIKES
Please click the LINK below and the LIKE the pic

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151354004798847&set=o.323159044402213&type=1

Please help us win

Rylan 3 1/2 and Taylan 1 1/2

Here is the deal....
289 our boys
310 3rd place
570 2nd place
676 1st place
Now there is approx. 21hrs and this contest is over....So as a father to my awesome boys I'm going BEG could you all PLEASE click on the LINK and LIKE the picture for Rylan and Taylan...

And if you could SHARE it that would be awesome also....

Thanks from 2 awesome little boys :)

Come people there is only 3 1/2 hours left to the contest my boys are entered in..
They need some serious HELP from my fellow skydivers....Lets show them how the skydiving community can come together....
Please click the link below and LIKE and SHARE the pic to help Rylan and Taylan out.
Many thanks

Thanks everyone for all the help....
The boys finished 4th only 1100 LIKES behind the winner....maybe next time