Amazon

Friday was NOT a good day to die

Over the years Mr Reaper has become a personal friend, each time I've told him I'm not coming
till I'm ready. Now if I don't get this Thrombosis sorted may be we will go and party.

You give him hell whoever you are.

Gone fishing

:)Would miss you giving me crap on here :P:P

You would be a lot safer getting crap from her on here than in person from her bear-hug-spankings. Those are legendary! OW. :D:D:D:D

Give the reaper HELL Amazon! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Screw you Mr Reaper.... You will get me eventually Grim but it was NOT last Friday.

So you defeated the Reaper by suffocating him with a 'Zon hug?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Screw you Mr Reaper.... You will get me eventually Grim but it was NOT last Friday.

And spanked the shit out of him. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

And spanked the shit out of him. :ph34r:

Followed by a double booby slam upside the head:ph34r:

Stay away from that Reaper PERSON .

R.I.P.:ph34r:

Okay, Miss-Fuzzy-on-the-Details, we'll have to hijack this thread to "What almost killed Amazon?"

My guess is someone got mad about her making a vague post on the internet. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Okay, Miss-Fuzzy-on-the-Details, we'll have to hijack this thread to "What almost killed Amazon?"

:D:D

I wonder if this involved a chain-saw again...:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

:D:D

I wonder if this involved a chain-saw again...:o

More than likely surprised a bigfoot rummaging through her garbage who then hurled the garbage receptacle at her and missed by inches. :ph34r:

You would be a lot safer getting crap from her on here than in person from her bear-hug-spankings. Those are legendary! OW. :D:D:D:D

Give the reaper HELL Amazon! B|

The first time I met her in person I had already heard about her hugs so, I just went limp and let her shake me. It was very relaxing to just hang there like that. :D
My photos

My Videos

Good to hear kiddo!

Heart.. severe Afib.. dr's caught it in time.. Trouble is my stomach has a severe hiatal hernia.. 50% of it is up betwixt my heart and left lung.. kinda tight in there. [:/]
Very irregular heartbeat and profuse sweating and could not breath.. trip to the ER and then a day in the ICU... woo hoo what fun. :S
Spent the weekend in the hospital. going to the gastro doctors and cardiac doctors the rest of this week. This could have easily jumped into a heart attack or a stroke so they say.. but the eco-cardiogram showed no damage. the EKG was UGLY.. heart was bouncing all over the place.. definitely not sinus rhythm.
Maybe the docs can push my heart back down into my abdominal cavity.. IF I will lose 80 pounds( with the metabolism of a slug and already eating less that 1000 calories a day for several years now.)... CIGNA would not let them do what the doctors wanted.. NO BARIATRIC SURGERY PAID FOR EVER. Does not matter that it would save my life. Insurance cocksuckers are anal leeches on humanities ASS.

And for those of you who believe your health care will pay when the time comes... I have a big fucking bridge to sell ya.. just wait till you try to actually use that coverage. I can't WAIT to see the bills from this shit... this time.>:(>:(

Yikes! I'm glad to hear you're still with us!

Yeah, insurance companies are damn near worthless. I've put tens of thousands of dollars into company plans over the years, and every single time something's come up, they've managed to weasel out of paying it. All my stuff so far has been fairly "minor," making bills of not much more than a thousand dollars each time. Given their track record, I don't expect them to come through if there's ever one in the tens of thousands of dollars either.

Maybe you should emigrate to Canada. Or France. I hear France has the best health care system in the world.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Glad you're still with us. Just remember that you're not the insurance company's customer, the stockholders are, and things become clear.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I guess it depends on the insurance. I had a neck surgery 2years ago that totaled a bit over $50K....only cost me a couple hundred out of pocket.

Amazon, I feel your pain re the cardiac issues. Found out in 06 that I have Brugada syndrome. Was a stressful few weeks until the work up was done and doc said I'd be OK.
SmugMug