Nataly

Just curious...

Totally anonymous (unless you choose to comment)... How happy are you in your current relationship?

ETA - d'oh... Just noticed spelling mistake in "heppy"... Assume that is "happy."
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

HAPPY guy here! B|

~ I wasn't in a big hurry to 'find' the right one & worked my way through the available inventory fairly well...:$

I was 35 when we met, right woman, right place, right time. :)

I've seen way too many failures by people that want 'it' to work, but are too immature or naive to understand what IT really is!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I'm not in a relationship. I've heard too many "Boy meets girl, boy dates girl, girl says 'We need to talk about how much time you're spending at the dropzone,' boy dumps girl" stories.

All the women at the dropzone are either far too young for me or married. If I were to date someone in her 20s, my friends would accuse me of finding her by luring her into the back of my van with candy. That wouldn't do at all!
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Totally anonymous (unless you choose to comment)... How happy are you in your current relationship?

ETA - d'oh... Just noticed spelling mistake in "heppy"... Assume that is "happy."

Actually I am quite heppy. But since you said that is not what you really meant, I am left without a choice.

Oh, wait! I did get to vote! :)

If I were to date someone in her 20s, my friends would accuse me of finding her by luring her into the back of my van with candy.

If it's working, I'd stick with it.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

If I were to date someone in her 20s, my friends would accuse me of finding her by luring her into the back of my van with candy.

If it's working, I'd stick with it.:|

I DO have access to some pretty nice candy! :P
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Doing very nicely, thank you.

If Vskydiver didn't have to mess with so many health issues, my life would be perfect. B|

I just saw the saddest movie ever called "amour" (love). It's about an elderly couple... She has some kind of health problem which requires an operation and things go from bad to worse. Their love is so strong and he is so kind and looks after her... It's so, so, so fucking sad, but strangely heart-warming as well... Makes one so grateful for the things we have.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I'll be married five years on march 8. These have ben the best five years of my life. That is not saying there are not rough patches, but when I look at my life, when I look at where I am at, I am very happy, and content with where things are, and where they are going. I look forward to many many more years with my wife!
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720