airtwardo

My Lil' Munchkin~

"My Lil' Munchkin".... I hope you don't call him that in front of his friends :)

But he IS my lil' munchkin!! ;)

Great pics! Especially the 3rd one. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Awesome! It's the best feeling in the world sharing what you love with your son and knowing they are digging it too :)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

No No No... wait a second...
that can't be fucking right?!?!?
Whatchyu talkin 'bout Willis...
He's not 21.
Fuck you!!!
He's not.. Take it back fucker!!!

fuck me. :S[:/]

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Great pics! Especially the 3rd one. B|

Yes!!! i agree....:)that one ,,, and the embrace upon landing !!!!!
Good Job Pop
good job Son...

Thanks jimmy!

...and a big thanks to JP (diablopilot) starring as the TM, for takin' it the extra steps to make it a truly wonderful experience for my son and me! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

UPDATE: :o

This may be rather interesting ~ said munchkin has done nothing but talk about Skydiving for a week now!
B|

Though legal for him to do at 18 there wasn't ever any real interest so I never pushed it...he asked me a month or so back if I would go with him on his 21st Birthday, A bit of a surprise but sure I said, it'll be fun.

He said today he finally 'understands' why jumping is important to me...it's not some 'stupid hobby' like his friends pursue. ;)

"Dad it's weird - It's all I can think about!"

The kid has been around skydiving since the 1st day he got here...funny it took so long to spark even a try.

Anyway...we're going back down to do another tandem, which I guess is a part of an integrated training program.

He stopped by this morning to ask 100 questions & grab every piece of skydiving literature he could carry out! :ph34r: I've BTDT ~ I understand.

Some years back I wrote a story about this kid & how he really kicks-ass at whatever he puts his mind to!

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1820085#1820085

I've never seen him so motivated, so interested in something...:o

THIS will be interesting! B|

Kid just LOVED the attached pic of his old-man there on the left - back when I was 21! :ph34r:B|

Kid just LOVED the attached pic of his old-man there on the left - back when I was 21! :ph34r:B|

Think he's gonna try to replicate that scene in too tight cut off jeans and pose for the pic? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Think he's gonna try to replicate that scene in too tight cut off jeans and pose for the pic? :D

God I HOPE NOT! :ph34r:

~ the kid is finally kinda 'getting it' now that he's 21.

He's put it together how Mom being a CFI and Dad a Skydiving Instructor & jump-pilot at his age now ~ both while in college ~ didn't 'just happen'...:o

He's finally been getting his ass in gear with some positive - productive focus.
In the FB pics, that's his adorable 2 year old son in the wagon that he's hugging after the jump, there's another on the way.

The kid is smart, has a good job, a GREAT wife...and is finally understanding what we've always said is true ~ work hard at something you love & ANYTHING really IS possible.

I'm glad he jumped & liked it, I'll step back and see where it goes but either way - it WILL be interesting! ;)