Keith

Is it because I'm gay?

Dont waste your time Keith. He's a lesbian.

Damn right I am!>:(
Being a lesbian is a chick magnet. You have no idea.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Dont waste your time Keith. He's a lesbian.

Damn right I am!>:(
Being a lesbian is a chick magnet. You have no idea.:|

At the risk of being redundant, that still makes you gay :P
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

At the risk of being redundant, that still makes you gay

You're just jealous because my gayness is a chicks magnet, and you get stuck with all the hairy dudes.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Big f***ing deal........I was the first asshole to show up here, AND the first thread killer. You don't see me whining for special recognition, though. :P

So you took it upon yourself to convey your 'raging asshole' persona with your avatar. Nice job and well done! :D
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

<< congratulates self for adhering to new policy of not arguing with idiots, just agreeing with them >>

This is a new policy?! I just assumed that's how you became a MI fan in the first place. :P

Is it football season yet? :D
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Is it football season yet?

Finally !! Congrats on the preseason #1.....too bad it won't last through September. :P

[finger] [bird] [eat this] [jam it] [up yours] [1-finger salute]

(....damn.....NONE of those worked....) >:(

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

I think you just hunger for attention...IMHO...:|

You figured me out. In just 122 posts you have it all figured out. I commend you. I wish only to be like you but alas . . . I can only be . . . attention starven . . .

I guess because I only have 122 posts I can't have an opinion...I'll keep that in mind.:S

Don't be mean. Keith's a big ole' sweety. This is all just in fun!!

That crack about 122 posts didn't sound a bit mean to you? I tire of reading posts of folks getting flamed just because they aren't "well known" or aren't 4-5 digits on their post numbers. Keith being a "big ole' sweety has nothing to do with it...I'm sure he's a great guy...just don't appreciate the way his reply was worded.

The Braver the Bird...The Fatter the Cat.

I seem to have shut down every thread I've posted to in the last week. Is it because I'm gay?

I'm gay and I've never seen you at any of the meetings.

Actually, I'm a lesbian. Since I'm in a man's body, they don't actually allow me in the meetings. But I've never seen you entering the meetings while I sit outside in my car wishing I was in the meeting.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Hey Keith - are you still gay? Sorry, I meant to ask... are you still around? Hope you're well buddy. :)

It been ages since the POOF was here. you still kicking and dickin buddy????:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

...offensive, or funny?

Why the 'either / or'? Can't things be both. I find they often are.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

You are all the BEST!! Yep, I'm still gay, queerer than a three dollar bill as a mater of fact. You might remember I went back to school full time. I was working full time and going to school full time so I had to take a break from jumping. Now that I have time, I'll be back in the air soon!! I can't wait. B|

Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

Yes this POOF is still kickin and dickin and coming soon to a dz near you B| How are you buddy?

Dude how you doing you old bear :)
It literally brought a smile to my dial seeing your post:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?