jtval

Music lovers

My friends bandare in a contest to play Las Vegas.

If you feel like helping you can vote for them (daily)on the sin city blue revival page. Simply "like" the page. click the "vote" button. then, find the video labeled "Anthony Rosano and the Conqueroos" and click the "vote" button again.

He's got some momentum but he joined a week late. If you think anyone would like them please pass this. It' d be great to see them play in my old home.
My photos

My Videos

I edited in the last link. It's a link to youtube that shows some of their stuff. I believe these guys are very good, not just because o grew up with on of them. check em out. what do you think?
My photos

My Videos

It has always been my experience that music always helps lovers:ph34r::ph34r:

That it does.

Musical lovers is a whole new spin on things.
Like musical chairs

What? When the music stops, someone is left out and rubbing their butt, because they fell on the floor, and everyone else has a seat? :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Got it done. Yup, they rock. However, youtube does them no justice but, one can hear, over the bad audio, that they do have the passion. Would love to hear them do "One way out." Hope to see a CD someday. I would buy it.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Got it done. Yup, they rock. However, youtube does them no justice but, one can hear, over the bad audio, that they do have the passion.

Agreed. I asked them why he uploaded that file to the contest. It sounds like an iphone file.

Would love to hear them do "One way out." Hope to see a CD someday. I would buy it.

Again, its you tube audio of a live show but they did one way out

Here's a link to the audio from the cd

You can check them out on FB
My photos

My Videos

Got it done. Yup, they rock. However, youtube does them no justice but, one can hear, over the bad audio, that they do have the passion.

Agreed. I asked them why he uploaded that file to the contest. It sounds like an iphone file.

Would love to hear them do "One way out." Hope to see a CD someday. I would buy it.

Again, its you tube audio of a live show but they did one way out

Here's a link to the audio from the cd

You can check them out on FB

Dude, I am digging this.. "Devil's hand."
At first, I thought, "OK, a cover of the American Werewolves "The Devils Hand."
Very refreshing that it was not that. (although not bad when in a head banging mood.)
Now, I am checking them out.
Good stuff
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

The song is about a real woman. She has a tattoo of the devils hand. I wish you could hear Hallowed ground. (original)

Here's his version of "Little red" It kicks major ass.

I grew up with him so I've got songs on cd that he hasn't "released" yet. He's got some good tunes.
My photos

My Videos