BillyVance

10 years on DZ.com

What you are forgetting is that "this" is not the original version of dropzone.com and the "member since" date on your profile only goes back as far as the creation of this version. Unless you were a member back when we only had three forums on here, you are a fucking newbie. That is all.

Chuck

:D:D:D Maybe. Though I did spend the previous 6 or so years on the old rec.skydiving group prior to joining DZ.com. :P

You admit to that???? :ph34r:

Why the hell not? It was a free-for-all train wreck in there! Fun times. There is literally a list of who's who on here who started on there. :P

It wasn't until 2003 that I learned about dropzone.com, or I would have joined a lot earlier! And possibly be #2 or #3 on the post-whore list by now. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What you are forgetting is that "this" is not the original version of dropzone.com and the "member since" date on your profile only goes back as far as the creation of this version. Unless you were a member back when we only had three forums on here, you are a fucking newbie. That is all.

Chuck

:D:D:D Maybe. Though I did spend the previous 6 or so years on the old rec.skydiving group prior to joining DZ.com. :P

Why the hell not? It was a free-for-all train wreck in there! Fun times. There is literally a list of who's who on here who started on there. :P

It wasn't until 2003 that I learned about dropzone.com, or I would have joined a lot earlier! And possibly be #2 or #3 on the post-whore list by now. :D

Or be perma banned:ph34r::ph34r:

Chuck

Or be perma banned:ph34r::ph34r:

I came DANGEROUSLY close to it for sure.... :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Was looking at the post numbers on each forum. It's no surprise that The Bonfire is as popular as it is. It commands almost 49.5% of the total posts made site-wide. :)

Was looking at the post numbers on each forum. It's no surprise that The Bonfire is as popular as it is. It commands almost 49.5% of the total posts made site-wide. :)

And Billvon is responsible for .014% of all the posts. ;)

Its kind of amazing how many of his posts do not show up in a normal search isn't it.;)

Its kind of amazing how many of his posts do not show up in a normal search isn't it.;)

You're not kidding! Exactly 2400 posts difference!

Just looked up my numbers.... A whopping total of 663 posts disappeared... I've been slacking.... :D

One thing I have noticed lately is, I haven't seen any threads go flaming. I've forgotten what it takes to make one catch fire. 20 posts in 5 minutes or what?

One thing I have noticed lately is, I haven't seen any threads go flaming.

Keith must be slacking off.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

by the way, i think i win this thread so far... :P

You've got me by 8 days. :P I think when I first started coming here, it was called something else...'Sangiro's Synergy' or something like that? And there weren't forums like this, just people BSing in a space intended for used gear listings.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Damn 12 years and a couple days for me. Does anyone remember what year we did the "which coast can build the biggest DZ dot com formation"? I know it was during the holiday boogies.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Passed that milestone yesterday. Meant to post then but I was nowhere near a computer all day yesterday.

Damn, I just checked. I've been here since Jan. 2003, one month ahead of you, Billy. However, I've only made less than half the posts you have.:D

You - 4 kids
Me - 2 kids

:D

Not many of the old guard left...unless they just lurk now. I still remember the first dz.com holiday boogie!

by the way, i think i win this thread so far... :P

I remember that boogie I had a broken wrist, so spent 90% of it drunk at the bent prop. LOL

Oh and I think I'm the old fart, who remembers rec.skydiving
Fly it like you stole it!