BillyVance

10 years on DZ.com

Interestingly enough, both Sangiro's and Billvon's register dates are after that :D. Billvon's is even after AggieDave's.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Oh... Right...

This is how we find out that the "Sangiro" account is really just a sock puppet for BillVon huh?

I've met both of them, but I can tell you that I've never seen BillVon and HH at the same place and same time!

You might be on to something!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Heya all,

In this earliest 1999 version of the forums there were 27 threads of which 7 were in the FAQ and Feedback forums. I made the first post on May 7, 1999. :)

LOL... I guess we have a winner! B|
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Oh... Right...

This is how we find out that the "Sangiro" account is really just a sock puppet for BillVon huh?

:D:D:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Oh... Right...

I've met both of them, but I can tell you that I've never seen BillVon and HH at the same place and same time!

You totally broke the Matrix.

(well, unless you count the moderator jump! )
Remster

I've seen them both together, i also have pics of them from when they were both at WFFC. I'd post them but i don't feel like photoshopping the smiley on Sangiro.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Hey - take that yellow thing off my face!

I suspect with advent of Facebook and the likes that most people could find a pic of me without a smiley so it's time to put that tradition to rest. :)

Especially since a facebook search of Sangiro brings up your page as Number 1 :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I suspect with advent of Facebook and the likes that most people could find a pic of me without a smiley so it's time to put that tradition to rest. :)

Aw, that was a fun one though!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Especially since a facebook search of Sangiro brings up your page as Number 1 :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Would be REALLY funny if all of the pictures of him had the smileys anyways.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

What you are forgetting is that "this" is not the original version of dropzone.com and the "member since" date on your profile only goes back as far as the creation of this version. Unless you were a member back when we only had three forums on here, you are a fucking newbie. That is all.

Chuck

Oh... Right...

I, on the other hand, HAVE seen both Willem and Bill in the same place at the same time. As a matter of fact, I bet I am the first person in the USA to recognize Sangiro in person. Hey, Willem, remember when we took a stroll through the dropzone.com tent without saying anything just to see if anyone would recognize you?

Chuck

Translation: The statute of limitations has passed. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

What you are forgetting is that "this" is not the original version of dropzone.com and the "member since" date on your profile only goes back as far as the creation of this version. Unless you were a member back when we only had three forums on here, you are a fucking newbie. That is all.

Chuck

:D:D:D Maybe. Though I did spend the previous 6 or so years on the old rec.skydiving group prior to joining DZ.com. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Chuck

:D:D:D Maybe. Though I did spend the previous 6 or so years on the old rec.skydiving group prior to joining DZ.com. :P

You admit to that???? :ph34r: