BillyVance

10 years on DZ.com

And the winner for earliest poster is, so far, AggieDave!!!

postwhore :ph34r:

Wendy P.

:D

My first jump was May 21, 2000 and on the 23rd I was on DZ.com in the old Talk Back forum.;)

I thought a better name for SC would have been " SHOUT BACK":ph34r:

Wendy P.

My first jump was May 21, 2000 and on the 23rd I was on DZ.com in the old Talk Back forum.;)

I thought a better name for SC would have been " SHOUT BACK":ph34r:

Or "I'm so G** D***** ANGRY!"

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Wow - wondered what happened to you! We only met once very briefly but.... hope you are well!

I'm very well!! I just got tired of all the dzcom drama so i don't come here much. I'm always on facebook though, you can find me there. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

As it stands now:

Freeflir29 - 33,232 posts
Amazon - 32,644 posts
BillyVance - 32,435 posts

Race you to Clay's mark? :ph34r:

If Amazon posted once per minute, every minute, for the number of posts she has, it would take her 22.669 days working 24hr days. If she were just a dedicated full-time employee who posted every minute of an eight hour workday for 40 hours per week, she would have three months of labor ahead of her to match her current numbers.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Wendy P.

I didn't join until 10 years after my first jump and after I made the majority of my jumps. I already had over 1000 jumps 10 years ago. :D I did spend at least 5 years prior to dz.com on the old rec.skydiving group, but you already knew that. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'll be damned... Didn't realise I was so close to the 10-year mark! I'm horrible at remembering dates of any sort though (including my own birthday, on one occasion!)...
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I'll be damned... Didn't realise I was so close to the 10-year mark! I'm horrible at remembering dates of any sort though (including my own birthday, on one occasion!)...

Yeah but you take off far too much time from posting to really achieve true post whoredom.. 2 posts in 2006 and none in 2008...:ph34r::ph34r:

Yeah but you take off far too much time from posting to really achieve true post whoredom.. 2 posts in 2006 and none in 2008...:ph34r::ph34r:

:D:D Well, 2006 was an AMAZING year, and 2008 nearly killed me... So I guess I only find time for this when life is relatively "normal!"
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Hell, I took a few months off one time when I felt burned out on here. Imagine that! :P

I took a few months off from some forums :ph34r::ph34r:

I wasn't talking about enforced time off. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hell, I took a few months off one time when I felt burned out on here. Imagine that! :P

I took a few months off from some forums :ph34r::ph34r:

I wasn't talking about enforced time off. :P

Actually I voluntarily took off 6 months from a forum when I tired of several of those who could do nothing more than bleat their daily drivel.:ph34r::ph34r: