Heatmiser

Come upon a murder...what would you do?

What if you come upon a murder in progress? Quite a spread of reactions in this video. SFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo6Jzh7SHRA

I hope they understand the level of risk they take doing that. I thought the fire extinguished was a nice touch but that could have easily become a blunt weapon applied to the assailants skull.

What do you think- not done in the States or someplace with no CCW permits?

Not to get it sent to SC...but anyone with a CCW permit should know you don't open fire on that.

Who's to say who the actual victim is & who the perp is...maybe the vic had just turned the tables on the bad guy...then ya shoot him?

Bad plan ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Granted, this was edited, so we have no idea how many or types of people this was sprung upon, but what gets me, is the high number of people who did virtually nothing. [:/]

Recording it, JUST THE ICING ON THE CAKE! :S

The women who sprang in there and tried to do something; GO GALS! :ph34r:

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

What do you think- not done in the States or someplace with no CCW permits? Or totally staged from the get go trying to make some kinda point?

The voices sound american, and I think more women came to aid than did men.
and the dude with the camera needs it shoved up his arse.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

What if you come upon a murder in progress? Quite a spread of reactions in this video. SFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo6Jzh7SHRA

Draw and issue commands to stop, take the use of force continuum from there.

"But what if you're not working?"

Same response a above.

These sorts of pranks could get someone hurt or killed.[:/]
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Draw and issue commands to stop, take the use of force continuum from there.

"But what if you're not working?"

Same response a above.

Just read your reply after putting in my initial reaction. Glad to see I think the same way you do. (I am a Texan, after all.) I hope those guys considered this in their planning.

That's what I thought while I was watching it, and it made me suspect that this is staged and all the 'bystanders' are in on it. If they weren't, then the 'assailant' could easily have been attacked and seriously hurt by someone before they could explain that it wasn't real.

Less seriously, there's a good chance that someone would have called the police. And that would have been regrettable too! :)

Less seriously, there's a good chance that someone would have called the police. And that would have been regrettable too!

In Texas the actors could be possibly charged with what's called Terroristic Threat due to the nature of their actions and if it resulted in a police response.

Since all the people have their face visible, they would have had to sign a model release and depending on where it was filmed, they may have had to know they were being filmed prior to being filmed.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Agreed. And for what? I don't think the video provided any real insight into human nature.

The reactions did not surprise me. I learned from personal experience that you can be attacked in front of dozens of witnesses, and probably none of the cowards will lift a finger to help you.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.